Sarah_Montgomery

Cluster Fuck - Lesbian Ladies

Sarah_Montgomery
Posted

ISSUE 1

Okay. Trying to make this EXTREMELY short and to the point. Fell in love with the most perfect girl ever. Lost everything to be with her. She broke my heart, so I left for the military...>>... Now she is with some guy to make her family happy even though she still admits to everyone, she loves me more. What the fuck do I do about her??

ISSUE 2

Now I am in the military and met a new girl. She was like, wow? You know...? That kind of girl that made you happy all the time and you always wanted to spend time with her because you never fought or had issues. I got scared because I was falling for her and so I pushed her away. I think that is probably the biggest mistake so far because I am getting stationed somewhere else now and I leave in about 5 days. She says she is kind of talking to someone else now, but I really do love her and just never told her. During the time we stopped seeing each other like that and now, we have both been with 1 other person. (I had a new girl and so did she) WEll.. They left and it's just me and her now. We are obviously single again and I really want her to know I love her but it's bad because all of this time I was with that other girl.....>> Help??

Posted

Alright missy.. if you love her.. and its TRUE.. then time wont matter. Yous twos only have one life. Make the best of it and dont hold back. Think of it this way.. people always seem to think there are rules to everything in life. But there really arent as long as YOU say so! So who says you two cant pick it up again because of this, and that? Time doesnt matter.. make it work if you really want her.. and dont worry so much 8) be happy

Sarah_Montgomery
Posted

Her mother died less than a month ago and it was a big issue. I think she is upset over that bad tonight, but I can't get ahold of her and when I went to see her, one of our mutual friends answered the door and told me she wasn't going to let anyone see her this weekend. I only have 5 days to make her realize how special she is..

Sarah_Montgomery
Posted

When I say "big issue" that is obvious. But I meant that they had expected this... And every once in a while, she can't block out that feeling of loss and she gets depressed. Now is not the time to bother her with what I am feeling for her... but I can't even get past her door blocker (the other friend) to be there to comfort her. She isn't letting anyone in.... This is so complicated and I don't think I will get the chance to be alone with her so that we can talk. Also, she is military.... We live on base, how the hell am I supposed to get her alone?? It's not like we can just be there for each other in the open.... (outside of our rooms/public places with civilians)

Posted

Being together in the military is romantic.. but thats all it is. In this time however, i would suggest you two try another way. I chose not to join the marines cuz it wasnt worth it to fight that battle (being gay openly there i mean) so if BOTH of you are in the military.. sheesh idk what to say. Thats one hell of a tight spot 8( im sorry about her mother.. i know I wouldnt care about anything else if that happened to me. She needs time. Give her time. Then when her heart begins to open up again.. you WILL be there for her. If it means you must be patient.. then do so.

Sarah_Montgomery
Posted

Good advise then. =]