Jessica_Durkee

She wont even talk to me, Help! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

me and my gf have been dating two years now and we had a spat on Monday and now she barley talks to me, avoids me, and refuses to tell me she loves me. She is way up on facebook so if she wasn't with me anymore shed of changed her stat to single but that's the thing, i don't know! I cant tell if we are still together or not and I really love her, she makes me so happy.
Dose she even love me anymore if she cant stand me? I was going to wait till this coming Monday to ask her what was up, you know, give her time alone to think, but its literally killing me inside! What do I do?

Posted

You should try and talk to her.Even if the argument was her fault or whatever just apologize and tell her how much you do care about her.Leave a voice mail message.She might not respond at first but at least you have the comfort of knowing that she might have heard what you have to say.

Posted

That's great advise, only thing is Iv already done all that and she still treats me like I'm not even there. I am starting to doubt if she still even cares about me let alone has feelings for me.

Ella_Castro
Posted

dont give up jessica , i can imagine how difficult it must be to have the love of ure life not tlk to you , but dont be so hard on ure self give her some time to think things through maybe shes still upset, but maybe she wants you to show her that you care and that ure really sorry even if it wasnt ure fault..and talkin is always the key , talk to her about how shes treating you and how its making you feel and just see whats her response!.hope it helps

Ella_Castro
Posted

ure welcome ..wishing you the best