Allyssa_Ball

I just Joined yesterday I just wanted to say hi and meet people - Lesbian Ladies

Allyssa_Ball
Posted

Hi my name is allyssa im from a small town in kentucky. Im in college right now and im single i joined this website because i don't know very many lesbian's or gay people and even know i have straight friends, when i have a problem with things that have to do with my being gay they try to understand and i really apprecaite it but they really dont get what i mean and i thought maybe if i could reach out and find some people that were like me and could understand were im coming from with situations i think my days might be a little easier.

Frederica_Woodson
Posted

Hey allyssa I totally gt yhu on dat

Allyssa_Ball
Posted

thanks its always nice to have people to talk to

Heather_Darby
Posted

Hey, yeah I've totally had the same issue.

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

Hi allyssa, nice to meet you!!!! You can talk to me

Allyssa_Ball
Posted

Its nice to meet u all to :]

Amy_Wolford
Posted

nice to meet you

Laura_Kaeding
Posted

Nice to meet you, I definitely know how you feel about straight people not being able to understand gay issues. You can always talk to me.

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

You are so gorgeous! Oh and Hi! I'm Chrystal pleasure to meet you! And I totally understand that. I have LGBTQ friends but only a few and they tend to be busy, this site is awesome for new friends.

Allyssa_Ball
Posted

hi girls and yea i mean i really do love that my straight friends try to give advise but they just dont get me u know i mean they might understand like fights and stuff but sex and things like that they just say idk wat to say so i usuallly just don't bring it up cause it makes them uncomfortable and thanks chrystal

Posted

welcome to the gang Alyssa. These small towns sure do seem to be the hardest places to find good friends. The girls seem to be unique, and nice, and proud here, so ya it's pretty hard not to friends. If only real life were easier.

Allyssa_Ball
Posted

thanks and there not that bad its just there is only like 1500 people in the whole city of my home town and its not like i don't have nobody but there just isn't a big gay population in my little country town witch is ok but im just glad that people create websites like this so that people like us can have a place to go and talk to one another when we do have problems and the people around us don't have any idea wat to say to us. And yea the girls on here are very nice and all of us should be proud :]

Heather_Darby
Posted

It's nice to have a site like this where you don't have to wonder if the people are gay and will understand what you are going thru b/c all of us have gone thru/are going thru the same stuff. And agree we should all be proud!

Posted

totally get what u mean Alyssa... i have all straight friends, n since its only a few years ago that i realised im a lesbian ,im pretty much in the same situation as u r and i was thrilled to find this site

Allyssa_Ball
Posted

yea i came out about 3 years ago and since then i have met a few people that are gay or bi but this site is really alsome i love it!! But feel free to talk to me any time if ya want to

Posted

ok hi im britani ill be 21 next month..im new to this site so im not sure how to work it..if yall wanna talk message me cuz im sure i can figure out how to do that lol