What turn you on the most? - Love and Romance

Viv_Vu

Posted

What turn me on the most?? Hmm...When my girl kiss me all over my body while im layin on my front naked. Then she wud pull my bottom up n eat my pussy til i come.

Tell me yours..

Posted

When an *** ass female throws me down...face down n proceeds to caress and kneed and rub all over my ass. I love getting my butt rubbed. Then if she puts her hand between my legs plays with my love button all the while kissing n bitting my booty.
hmm turning myself on thinking...

Posted

lol... butt rubb!! i neva let my girl touch my ass! lol.. she always try to put in my butt!! ahhh!! lol...

Posted

Deffinatly when someone kisses my neck, and biting every where is my bigest turn on. Keysha im kinda new here to done worrie

Posted

I'd have to say deprivation or enhancement of the 5 senses...
My personal fav is Touch, I love it when I'm blindfolded and my hands are guided all over someone's body so I can just feel them, touch them and map them...
Then, still blindfolded, to be able to Hear them as they enjoy themselves,
to be able to Taste those needy and loving kisses that are so wonderful,
to enjoy the perfume that is her favorite Scent,
to See her climax then see her eyes as she looks at me with happy and sated eyes....

Posted

I would have to agree with Jackalynn. Having someone biting me all over my body is my biggest turn on.
Looking at the girl I'm with while I please her makes me so horny. Kissing all over her body, touching her, holding her down under me, and having her body shake under mine. Looking at her face when shes about to climax. Making her moan so loud and scream at the top of her lungs.