Kelly_Gibson

i need more Lesbians 2 hang around - Lesbian Ladies

Kelly_Gibson
Posted

tired of just bein around strate people all the time i just feel more at home with my own kind u kno n i need more Lesbians as friend 2 chill with

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

I feel the same way. All i hang around is family. I dont get out that much because i not socail and need to start. I be wanting to go out but its not funny going out by yourself. And im also scared to make the first on another woman.

Posted

i agree, but theres not many lesbians in this area.. the ones who are, tend to be a bit psycho slutty boyish butch --like.. its nice to be around lesbians, but i still feel happier around people who are like me, otherwise regardless of sexuality, i dont feel like i fit in at all

Posted

Omg yes to everything all you guys just said!!!!
In my group of friends are all straight girls and gay guys and Im the only lesbian ugh it sucks because they talk about boys all the time, and all the lesbians in my area are all sleeping with each other no lie. I want a group of Lesbians like The L Word !!! that would be Awesome

Posted

we can only hope a new generation of lesbian will come along, because the current one is a bit scummy and unpleasant for my tastes.. whats wrong with being a lesbian and being glamourous and beautiful and having standards.. i think lesbians see themselves as horny dogs most of the time..

im a bit old fashioned, but i miss the days when women wanted someone to try for them, who had higher standards of themselves and others.. bring back romance!

i would rather stay single than lower my standards and settle for just some unfaithful girl who sees herself as a sex toy more than a person.

Posted

I have no gay or lesbian friends. It sucks!

Ashley_Dinn
Posted

Sad day. I have a few but its hard to get into contact with them.

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

its crazy that you cant find your own kind. I need a lesbian family who wouldnt turn their back on me. Sad to say. I dont know anybody!!!!!

Ashley_Dinn
Posted

I am with you on the lesbian or i would even settle for LGBT family. 95% of mine have disowned me. They want NOTHING to do with me cuz i am a "sinner" That is B.S. But i can't do anything about it.

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

I hate when people say that we are "sinners" because we like the same sex. Shit people sin everyday if thats the case doing crimes, stealing, and etc...... God or should i say Jesus put us on this earth. He aint judge us so people shouldnt have much to say about LGBT. He knew that we were lesbians before and after he put don on this earth

Kelly_Gibson
Posted

awww yes !! and if u want 2 chat with some one like yall ill be here ya know. it just gets frustrating seeing them n there lil straite family that seems 2 be everywhere u know n me alone. thinking, welll ok..... um wheres the ladies at or i wanna hit a nice gay club u know there so much funner anyways to me i even had some straite friends say that . and yes i agree .how is it a sin anyways when u love the person it shouldnt matter if they have a sausage or banana split slit? lol u know!!! plus why would god disown u for loven someone else when the number 1 thing from god to teach us was love??!!!oh im feelin it now

Star_Harvey
Posted

shit well 1 of my bff is gay but shit she always all over ha gurl so its hard to et in contact with but im over ha house now and my other bff calls ha self sexual cuz she just love sex it dnt really matta gurl,boy,stud,fem, she fuck what eva grabs ha attention.

Kelly_Gibson
Posted

well i think its a sin when u just go n f#ck every 1 u come across of course

Posted

i couldnt read half the stuff put in this discussion im bad at reading txt spk

but yea. to hell with the biblical chat, it spread hate not love..

to find people like us, we already have them on this site, we may not be able to meet up and hang out, but you still have a haven here with people who understand you, and thats better than no haven at all... im tempted to go to the gay bar at the end of this week.. but im so shy and i have no friends (at all) so making new friends is hard cause im always a bit of a loner gamer nerd.. so anyone with tips for me i would appreciate it.. thanks

Posted

have ya'll tried local community LGBT centers?
most lesbians ive met are at clubs and they're not exactly interested in friendships ahahhaha so i think imma give these LGBT centers a good try

Posted

i dont think theres any in my area.. there was a youth club but im too old for it now. i dont think theres any LGBT centre in england that im aware of.. unless its in brighton somewhere which is pretty far to go.

Posted

so true online there are people more like me then anyone in my area and I can say I don't really have friend because the ones that I have all they do is party everyday and smoke weed. but there is nothing wrong if you party and smoke but everyday and they don't give a fuck they told me that so I'm like done with high school so I'm done with High School Drama Queens that don't care because I love them but they don't care if I'm there or not. Goodtimes right but Cody is different he's awesome but I'm looking for new friend in my area I hope there is more awesome people that can have fun and care about you and let you in.

Posted

oh on the shy thing I'm shy too but I just my best to be myself and give it a try if it doesnt work then at least you can say you tried

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

SEARCH LGBT CENTER ON GOOGLE AND SOMETHING WILL POP UP!!!!!! I JUST DID AND IM GOING TO GIVE IT A TRY. CINCINNATI IS EVEN HAVING A PRIDE FEST IN AUGUST AND IM GOING TO ATTEND IT.

Posted

i tried google, the nearest one is on the other side of the country to me.. i figured there wouldnt be one local to me

i might brave a gay bar, shame i have to work saturdays otherwise i would go friday night.. not sure when the best time is to go, and no-one to even ask.

Posted

yeah you'd think by now it would be easier to find a safe place for us to go. there's only one lgbt center in my area, and its hella hidden, so not many people know about it.

either way i guess online rooms like this can be enough for now :]
most of you seem friendly enough, and im alwys up for new friends.

Posted

maybe we need to make petitions.. who knows.. maybe we need a voice to bring more decency to the LGBT community so less of us feel hopeless to find a "decent" girl

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

I really agree with you on that.

Ashley_Dinn
Posted

Yeah. I am so thankful for this site. I have talked with some pretty awesome people on here. I am kinda all by my self in terms of fam but making friends to fill in those gaps. I am here to too talk to anyone.

Posted

of course change requires action
if we sit around and do nothing
we cant expect anything to get done
the problem is, most people dont want to do anything
or feel they cant possibly make a difference
its the sad truths of this world :/