Earlnesha_Hollis

HOW IN LOVE ARE YOU? - Lesbian Ladies

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

I cant really say because i been feeling a way about my gurl. I had found out that she was liking someone esle when she coming home laying up and smiling up in my face. She kept this from me for 5 months. I had to found this out from someone esle. Thats the crazy part about it. My heart was broke in half. I felt like i lost something. I was with her for 3 years. Why cant people never be honest about things. Communicate is a must ladies.

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

And i still love her

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

I was talkin to a friend and she said start over with my gurl!!!!! How is that possible if there no trust!!!

Would love to hear responds

Posted

I dont think its possible to start over, because no matter what those past actions are going to be there. you cant just erase them. you either forgive and move on, of you break up. there is no starting over. i wish you the best of luck

Earlnesha_Hollis
Posted

Exactly. thats what i said. but thanks

Laura_Kaeding
Posted

I'm going to agree with Carla. She's already proven that she can't be trusted, so I don't think that starting over would end any differently. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but try to push through and come out stronger.