my grl left me - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i was with someone for a few months she had 2 young kids,they dad was staying there,which i was cool wit nice guy down on his luck, my grl told me i made her feel like a kid again she has felt like that in yrsthe way i treated her and her kids made her fall in love with me she started talking bout getting married we had a fight we broke up over her trying to force me out the closet to my sick mother,she begged me back i got back wit her she ask me to marry her 3 days later i ask y she been acting so distant and she said she has a feeling im doing something on the side im 32 never cheated on anyone im not that kind of person,the next day i didnt hear from her the following day i text her all hell broke out n she told me she got bk wit her kids dad,she preached to me about being a proud lesbian and i should b too n how she uses her kids dad,nbeing with men disgusting,I HATE FEELING LIKE THIS!!!!!!

Star_Harvey
Posted

i know the feeling im 20 but i date older ppl and i moved to a whole diff state to be with my gurl she has one son and i love them both to death and oneday she got up and falt like she wantd to go bak to here hometown she left a week ago and things had been vary rockie now she dont call dont text me and dont pick up the phone most of the time.and im still here bt lev n for dallas 2 day.(my home town)i dont know if i should move on or not but i have a real shitie feelin about it.i hate the feelin 2

jessicazylee
Posted

lack of stability is very frightening to anyone, but it's made even more so when there are dependent minors involved. in addition, it sounds like she didnt want u to hide and to be yourself... not realizing that it takes a lot of courage and preparation to come out of the closet.

she had no right to force you to come out, but she was trying to look out for you, adn in the end, it's possible that she wanted to look out for her kids more than herself.

Bitter_Smile
Posted

now I think I fell in love with my colleague, but I don't want. As I don't want to make a mess in the office, and it's not good to bend a straight girl. But still so easily influenced, and sometimes just found the heart so fragile against her, in the process of conquer.

jessicazylee
Posted

@Bitter 小心點....

a very very old saying kids, but still
"plenty more fish in the sea

Alanna_Christine
Posted

I think that mabey living with someone she had so much history with (which is glaringly obvious by their 3 kids) could have brought up some old feelings for her, and she may just be finding that it's easier to be in a relationship with him. It seems that she does have genuine feelings for you though, so she may realize that she's actually made a mistake by going back with him (which they usually do.. after all, you split up with someone for a reason!). If you love her, giver her time and she will come back. Or if not, cut your losses and try to find someone that will trust themselves enough to give you the love and commitment you deserve.

Bitter_Smile
Posted

thanks, Jessica, and I think all the stuffs will fade against time. Good Chinese!

And for the girl left, I suppose also just give time to let all things go as it should go

Star_Harvey
Posted

lets just hope for the best

Posted

u shoyldnt feel like dat she was forcing too much outta u and ur young there will be someone who will treat u right.If she loved u then she wouldve excepted u just the way u were hell any girl would so dont feel blue there always someone else out there for you.