David_Wright

Best Kiss: Share and Discuss! - Gay Guys! <3

David_Wright
Posted

Easy one, everyone should have a story...

My best, making out all over a bar in the village, and having onlookers ooo and ahh and yelling "get a room".. It was wonderful.

Brad_BuJaki
Posted

IIt'2 2ad, but the be2t kii22 II ever had wa2 iin a dream where II wa2 kii22iing the only guy II've ever loved. That wa2 the only tiime we ever kii22ed.

Posted

I only kissed one guy before. It was sloppy and I wish it was not my first kiss. I have never had a best kiss.

David_Wright
Posted

boo, work on the ryan , then get back to u2 haha brad

Posted

After they said get a room... You probably said

"Can you pay one for us? Oh! and I'll take a bottle of champagne too thaaaaaaaaanks in advance!"

Noo??? o.O! (lol)

I'm the kind of guy who actually say these kind of things. AHAHA!

For me.... my best kiss....... Hum I don't really know...... they are all different and special........ :P

Posted

best kiss? hmmm I was seeing a guy and it wasn't our first kiss but it was just amazing!

In the pool against the wall, wrapped around him and gently kissing in the still water mmmm

Don't kiss underwater though, uncomfortable and very difficult! lol

J

Posted

I think that it is sweet that a couple can experience a good kiss while being in a relationship. . . keeps things spicy!
Thanks for the warning about underwater kissing. I never thought to do that and will not be trying it.

David_Wright
Posted

I'm too clumsy to kiss underwater, I'd probably swallow a whole bunch of water, or inhale it lol

Posted

The first kiss I had was during spin the bottle, and it was a funny make out with a guy I'd met that night. The guys told me how good I was, even though he'd been the first.
Best kiss was a few days later when I hooked up with one of my friends who I'd had a crush on for two years. It was very hot, and so worth it, almost too good to be true.

Dakota_Friggin'_Wallace
Posted

Hellloz.. I'm new add meh?

Lestat_Vincent
Posted

NEVER REALLY HAD A BEST KISS... BUT HOPE TO FIND THE BEST KISS... I BELIEVE THE BEST KISS WILL BE MY LAST KISS...

Posted

Ahhh Ben I'm so jealous! I've had a crush on this guy for a year now and even though he's straight I still try to turn him haha I hope that happens to me

Posted

Oh what awesome best kiss stories...Ive only kissed 1 time. I love doing it and must do it again many times

Posted

Best Kiss, Best Kiss... yet to find experience it without my eyes in my mouth if ya know what I mean.

Alien_Ting
Posted

My first kiss is the best kiss

Posted

Best kiss is when he has big lips. I love a-kissin' big lips.