Nic_Waite

confussed??!! am i gay?? xx - Lesbian Ladies

Nic_Waite
Posted

i have never been with a woman before.. but since i was 13 fancied girls. I told my mum and i was a joke of the family for years so never said anything to anyone since... Kissed a few girls on drunken nights out and loved it.. was with my ex for 6 years had two kids but knew i didnt fancy him or any bloke. now i have a major crush on a girl at my daughters nursary and im thinking am i gay??? who do i talk to lol please help!!!

Nise_Robinson
Posted

i actually know how u feel im bisexual and since i was younger than u i had an attraction to women and men and i've never told any one in my family for fear of what they might say but a few of my very close friends know and they have not yet treated me any differently. and ive never been with a woman by myself there was always a guy involved but ever since that first experience i've known for sure that i want to have a intimate relationship with another woman

Devine_Daniel
Posted

hello ms confussed and ms nise.. i have been involved with females since i was four years old...i know your thinkin like how could a child really know but that was the first time i felt a vagina up against mine and it seemed like every lil girl i played with played house like i was taught..i stopped for a lil while as i got older and the boys started to take notice to me...but in the back of my head i could wait to get old enough to "PLAY" with a real woman...but i never considered my self gay or bisexual this was something that was just apart of me. so ms. confused it up to u if u want to be gay bisexual or a lesbian and title yourself or u can do u and have best of both worlds. as for me i never got into the titles i like women and men but i cant see myself being in a relationship with a female like i could a man and that may just be because im old school keep it on the down low it just seem more peaceful and drama free

Bitter_Smile
Posted

this is really a confusing stuff, and I even have no idea what I am looking for? I think I like girls more, but it's just more rational to be with a guy, which is good for parents and release a lot of pressure.

Even sometimes, I don't know whom I love? Because there looks like no love, and I sometimes just hope if there is male and female, just human beings, it will be more easier.

Bitter_Smile
Posted

Even now I am very confused, it really makes me feel hard because I cannot say "I love you" to the person I love.

Really want to forget and avoide seeing her again, but always, anytime meet, it makes me very happy or very upset, so easily influenced. And I am so disappointed by myself for lack of self-control.