Bitter_Smile

anybody like sports? - Lesbian Ladies

Bitter_Smile
Posted

I just arrived here for half a year, and found very plain of the life. anyone likes sports? Like badminton, swimming, pingpang, etc?

Posted

hi bitter smile, welcome to singapore! how's it treating you so far?

Posted

me,,, i love swimming and volleyball.... i go swimming in bishan swmng complx.... but dont have gals to play volley with ....

Bitter_Smile
Posted

hello Natalie, thanks for welcome, everything is fine, but just want to know more friends in this place. so do you also like sports?

Bitter_Smile
Posted

hello Lemer, I am a very beginner of swimming, and I am still in learning, but Frog Swimming is OK for me now. normally I swim in Toa Payoh, but as the Yougster Olympics, the swimming complex closed, so I go to Bishan also. by the way, I am not that good at volleyball, but able to play. I like to play badminton, so how about you?

Posted

I played on an all boys baseball team for one year as pitcher, and then three years of softball. I LOVE pro and college football, and pro and college hockey. I like tennis, but I am NOT flexible so gymnastics, swimming al that jazz it out for me lol. Go Wild, go Vikings, and go TWINS lol.