hi - Love and Romance

Ke****

Posted

*stiffles a dark laugh at the mention of cookie* bwahahha CoooOOOOOoookie!!

Posted

*swats at Lea* cookie is good *smiles devishly* mind you she's not always so well behaved...besides you know I love a good smack and that was hardly a tap ^0.O^

Posted

Forget the cookies, im waitting on the new girl! So i can properly greet her maybe get that towel off her, hmm........... neva had a towel in my collection b4. Well my first towel can't wait to get it!

Don't worry Crystal I'll be real nice, see my halo!

Posted

lol Sammie nice? thats a new one!!! Hello newbie!!

Posted

lmfao that halo is fake! -flicks sammie halo off- LOL like a wolf after its prey XD lmfao -growl- but she is right hollie what she doesnt know wont hurt her but she will figure out soon enough xD lmfao XD

and lea dont u hit me with a newspaper again or i'm gonna kick ur ass xP its a coookkieee

Posted

*laughs* CoooooooOooooooooooookie!!yummy yummy cookie ^0.O^ maybe you did scare her off cause I know it wasnt me *acts all sweet and inoccent* you can spank me anytime Lea!!

Posted

o.o i picked the shortest one i can find to read and i feel as if the new girl will be or is at a loss for words already.

sending my hello to the new one and i hope u have a lot of extra clothing cause ull need it at the rate they rip them off ur body ull need a whole lot more.

-hands cookies to lea-

p.s everyones amazing here so you wont have any problems (in bed) with them =]

Posted

lol juust wait it gets even better, try reading here's a good discussion mught make yall hot its a long one but very entertaining

Posted

well if guys didn't go scarinbg here away and be nice for once P

Posted

lol -bites of a bit of leas cookie-
im sure that the discussions r going well
not really up for an update/ more reading

Posted

Aw now u gone and bent up my halo Crystal

-tries to reshape it-

Whateva i will just drink a Red Bull
"It Gives Me Wings"

I'll fly in and take her panies if i want, nah im jus kidding (maybe)
I'm good at being bad doesn't that counts for something lol!?

Posted

mmm....cookie =vag *laughs darkly and swats Lea's butt* coOOOOOOOOOookie
I'd just like to point out I never said I was nice....