Iliana_Rueda

Gay Christian friends in Miami - The Gay Christian Network

Iliana_Rueda
Posted

It's kinda of hard to keep both your church friends and your gay friends when you decide to come out. Right now I feel rather alone in this city, my girlfriend is back in Spain until December and I kind of have to keep my friends separated into the Christian ones that can't know and the gay ones that are so anti-christian that I can't even relate to them. If there are any people out here in this city of Miami that shares my beliefs and wanna meet up or even just chat hit me up. My mail email is Lilyrue21@gmail.com.

Blessings!

Lily

Jose_Rojas
Posted

Iliana I don't think this is what you want to hear but... I want to know something. Why in gods name are you so attached to a church that doesn't accept gay people or is not gay friendly? To me, all religions are the same and should be banned from existence. I believe that we should all concentrate more on the will of the universe and realize that we are all godlike. You really should read Eckhart Tolle 'A New Earth' You will be quite enlightened by his work. When I read it I thought that if everyone on earth read this book and followed it the world would be a much better place to coexist for humanity. So do yourself a favor and don't get so hooked up on religion. Religion is all about control. Think about it for a while and you will see what I mean. They want to control what you do, what you wear, where you go, who you sleep with, who you marry. and so on and so on. You would be doing yourself a favor and you would see how much happier you would be. Take care and good luck in all you do. May the Universe fair you well.

Susan_Duviella
Posted

Lily, I can understand the loneliness in dealing with the separation between church friends and gay friends. But it doesn't have to be that way; I speak from experience. But throughout the years I have found that there are a lot more gay Christians out there than I thought. And, in time, you will be able to find Christian friends that are ok with the gay community. I think it may be a little harder for some non-Christians in the gay community because there are so many Christians that bash and bible beat. I can't blame them for being anti-Christian. Hopefully, some will find friends within the Christian family that are more accepting and that realize the truth in that being gay is not a sin. I am a Christian and I am also a lesbian. And, I am quite comfortable in who I am and confident in my relationship with Christ. Take care and God bless.

Marianne_Messer
Posted

Lily you are ver lonely now i hope you find yourself a gay friendly church as i have, take care, keep in touch, we care and remember God loves you.