dont want to be single anymore, i want to have a serious relationship... - Looking for LOVE!!!

Leo_Atregenio

Posted

I wish I could find a guy myself, the only prob I have is being overweight but I am losing, sloly but surly. I try to look on the bright side. Well I am no where near ya but if I was I would say yes, you sound like a cute and sweet gay guy.

Jaysun_Ronaldsun
Posted

well when you look you never find its that one day that you let your gaurd down an it finds you . an please don't come out with jugements im 6'7'' an was 400 bls it took 7 years to get to the point where im now its hard work but i feel beter now. jus rember that right guy will find you ro he's right under your nose

Posted

ur right it is a fight... and you got to give it ur all

Posted

and even if life throws you something unexpected and you think your heart has been ripped out, just get back up and remember the good times and use what you learned to adjust what your looking for

RICK_LEONOVICH
Posted

dont understand Vancouver is full of nice guys .. why dont anyone beleive in dating anymore.. I am a really nice guy who would love to find someone special to spend his time with... i must be doing something wrong. ....

• 1 month later...
Posted

I used to live in Vancouver. Pick a spot. Chances are, I've probably lived there. Guys in Vancouver are odd. Dating? What's that? I think they still live by the 4 F's rule (Find 'em. Feel 'em. Fuck 'em. Forget 'em). Same shit out east. Guys today are just not into the work needed to develope a meaningful relationship. They can't seem to fathom, letting go of the "gay life" and settling down into something more... maybe I'm old fashioned and that's probably why I'm single.