Help! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

So this isn't a desperate cry for help, but close! I've been into girls since I was a senior in high school, and am now a senior in college. I'm completely out now and go to gay clubs/functions, but yet I can never seem to attract anyone! I think I'm kinda attractive, and I've even tried different styles, but nothing seems to work I'm outgoing, friendly, funny, athletic, and have a ton of friends, but that still doesn't help my love life for some reason. Any ideas or tips?

Posted

you seem just right for any girl to want in there life just be u and it might take a lil bit but the girls will come to you and u will find someone u like and be with no worries just keep doing what ur doing u will be fine

Kim_Lew
Posted

Ever watched Under The Tuscan Sun? Try out not looking for a little while. Maybe "ladybugs" will just start crawling all over you once you're not searching for them!

XP So yeah, what Harley said.

Posted

Connie you may have a somewhat similar problem to one i used to have. you're pretty and actually look like a girl. i avoid gay clubs like the plague. i used to be given a hard because i didn't look gay enough. whatever the hell that is.

Kim_Lew
Posted

Oh don't you just love that phrase? "You can't be (word)! You don't look (word) enough!" XP People are stupid.

It's like in the movie Out At The Wedding! The main character goes to a gay bar for the first time and dresses up in a stereotype outfit, and wears old spice. Cathy de Buono's character pretty much says something along the lines of "Are you trying to look like a lesbian? You are missing the wallet chain. LOL!"

Posted

yeah i've def heard that phrase A LOT lol especially at my college b/c for the longest time i wasn't out, and was bi, but now i'm out and gay and some people still don't believe me b/c of the 'stereotype' i'd built up previously. it's tough but i guess that's life!