HOLY TITS. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

now that I have your attention...

SO, I'm single and startin' to really hate it, staggin' is all fun and all but I needa get down with someone more personal to me. naw mean?
= if you're single (and, like, like my picture or something, maybe like the way I type?) you should for sure add me and talk with me.
lolzies.

Posted

I got this topic sent to my phone..I was driving and I had to pull over just to reply to this epic thread! I am single..I like the way you look and how you type...hmmm...let's chat, shall we? :P

Posted

i agree that it gets lonely fast when single, its hard to find a decent girl who wants to just BE with you, not just sleep with you, meet other girls and leave you. someone who wnats a relationship and is faithful.

feels like theres not much hope for the rest of us. gotts keep trying though xxx

Posted

i def hear ya on that. I cant find a decent girl either. they all just want to sleep with you and not actually be with you. its a bunch of crap anymore. I cant stand being alone but i guess im gonna have to be and hope someone comes along.

Michelle_Eddie
Posted

hi amber r u lookin 4 a serious relationship i m

Posted

i normally avoid looking for relationships. i look for friends.. the way i see it, if they dont want to be just a friend, and only think of more, then i probably shouldnt be with them

its a long wait and im having no luck finding friends on here either, i meet a friend but all they want is a relationship, no-one wants to just chill the hell out and have a nice chat. why is it, that to them, its always a rush to find a girlfriend before they're all taken?

i hope you find some comfort knowing you arent the only one, we can stay strong to our morals and our ideals, and we will be drawn to the right person for us. i wont give in to the pressure.. if you need to chat about things, just add me, im happy to find someone to talk to

xx

Christina_Edström
Posted

Haha, I just had to read this thread...

I so recognize the feelings.

So if anyone what to talk, I'm here

Arielle_Hall
Posted

I'm with you girls on this one.
I look for friends first too, but you're right..
They either want to U-haul or none at all. =/

Dawn_Condon
Posted

Well I wanted to get in on this one. I know what it's like to feel like you're all alone. A relationship was the last thing on my mind though when I met my wife. I had had a bad couple of years with family, friends, and what not, and was headed down a really bad path. So when I met my wife Amber, not the one mentioned here, obviously, I thought I was only looking for a good time, maybe another friend. But after we were together for awhile, and doing the bunny rabbit stage thing, I realized I loved her. And if it wasn't for her, I would have gone down a really destructive path. But I wasn't looking for her, she found me, and saved me. So I know it feels like you've been burned, or used up but one day, you're gonna think you know what you want, or are looking for, and the one you're meant to be with will find you out of the blue. I thank God for the day that I met her, because she literally and figuratively saved me from the hateful person I was becoming. So, I say to all you lonely girls out there, stop searching so hard for someone to be with, and when you least expect it, they'll be there.

Dawn_Condon
Posted

Also, we dated for a year and a half before moving in together! so, it was slow and steady before the u-haul was involved! But we've been together for 7 1/2 years, and have been married for 4 yrs in August, so the wait was worth it!

Posted

Yes im looking for a serious relationship. Im waiting for the right one to find me. Im not looking anymore. I will let her find me if its meant to be. Im making friends right now and i'll have fun in between.

Posted

the best way to do things, amber. you feel less lonely when you are distracted, and the true you will shine, you will be much more attractive than someone who is looking, its an obvious thing which puts people off

Posted

thats why im not looking. im just making friends right now and doing me for awhile. ive jumped from relationship to relationship..now i need time for myself

Posted

yeah i only needed one bad relationship to realise it. but i dont have any friends in real life. no-one to see or spend time with. so right now loneliness is crushing, not for a relationship.. but for a friend. i dont know the last time i was hugged, had a good laugh with a friend and just hang out. its sad really.

Posted

well, through all of this: I'm still saying being single is pretty shitty right now, I don't mind the party hook-ups at all but I wanna get more serious than that. :\

Posted

you will get more than that, but im afraid it all has to start at friendship, as anything that lasts long needs that foundation.. going out on the pull is jumping that first step and then you have nothing to stand on if things go bad..

my sis told me that when she had a bad breakup, she stayed celebate for 2 years.. and through those two years she had met her now husband and theyve been happy since with 4 kids.. i guess when someone is willing to be patient and get to know you, they are worth getting to know back..

if you are able to do that, you will make good friends and also a potential future relationship. you stand a better chance with your looks as well, i can easily say looks play a big part in whether people will approach you or not. i have to make up for lack of looks with personality, at the moment im very shy but im working on it