Jaimee_LaRay_Richardson

Secret admires. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Ok today my friends and I made up this game, its called secret admires. What you do is you write your truest feelings for a person on here, without saying who that person is. Now if that person you are crushing on figures out it's them you are talking about you have to confess to them it was them you were talking about. If its not them just say "Pass" You can write the message in anyway you want but it has to come from the heart.....

Posted

You make me so miserable and so happy and you don't even know it...

Posted

you irritate me to no end yet i cant stop talking to you....

Posted

You're all I think about, yet things are complicated and right now my love is blind to you, maybe in time you will finally see we were always meant to be.

exoticc_beauty
Posted

our first encounter was filled with mixed emotions but i knew rigt thn that love was one... i thynk about you all the tyme and wish tht u felt the same ... for now we are friends ..not close enough to read each others mind but too close for me to risk losing u....

Posted

even though we are still knowing each other each other i think about you all day long.even when im close to you . you are the one one person that has my heart....

Posted

i havent known you long but i feel as if ur my life.I think about u all day and night draw pics about u and listen to music ive heard with you.I know im in love with u,because u were and are there when i need u.(ti amo)

Posted

for 3yrs we had bittersweet jealously maybe it was love?even though we only spoke with are eyes