Jaimee_LaRay_Richardson

How do you avoid hurting someone? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I wanna know what should I do, I have this girl who was hurt by a different female and I care about her alot as a friend but she is taking my friendship as something more. I don't want to be the rebound and I don't want to lead her on, but at the same time I don't want to hurt anymore than she has already been hurt and I know if I tell her she is just a friend. I feel like I might of given her the wrong impression and I am lost... I know its hard to avoid hurting someone but if there is a chance I might be able to avoid it my ears are open.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Sympathy and compassion can be misleaded for some peoples. Just tell her you want to support her as her friend and nothing more. Just give her your shoulder for a bit otherwise.

Posted

Yah that's true I just don't want to see her hurt is all. I diffidently know how she feels but because I have been in that situation before where someone hurt me and I mistaken someones feelings for something more. But all that happened was I just got hurt even more and even lost a good friend. I don't want that to happen to her, so I guess I will just explain things and hope for the best... I just hope that she will be ok with that...

Posted

Just be honest with her. And make sure she knows where she stands but if she wants you as a friend you will be there! x