Hope_Reyes

WHY ARE THERE MEN ON THIS GROUP WHEN ITS A LESBIAN GROUP? - Lesbian Ladies

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Like for reals wtf? That really pisses me the fuck off. There are some annoying people here some of which are men that go around looking at these topics and most likely getting off.
GRRRRR!!!!! This pisses me the fuck off. Its called a Lesbian Group for a reason

WOMEN ONLY NO FUCKING

Why cant men get the FUCKING CLUE, GET THEIR HEAD OUTTA THERE ASSES AND STOP BEING SUCH DUMB FUCKIN SICK BITCHES?

Nebelpfade
Posted

Because some men's can be lesbians?

Posted

they be like lesbians in the term they also like women but they dont have a pussy so no true lesbian is gonna be into them. idk why men try to get into like a "lesbian community" there isn't a damn thing they can do in it. some men are just kinda stupid and think more with their dick than their actual head.

jessicazylee
Posted

are they men in their pictures or men by identity? Remember, we are open to transgender people.

Posted

I agree all the men need to get out for crying out loud it is a lesbian community if we liked men we wouldnt be a lesbian.If men actully thought with the head on there shoulders and not in there pants they'd know that. Men just need to mature more and find some slut or girl thats straight or something leave us lesbians alone so we can find our other half.We dont need these assholes to get in our way of that so to all men FUCK OFF and leave when your not wanted.

Tricia_McCullough
Posted

a mans biggest fantisy is 2 woman together and they just think they can make us straight cause they think there gods gift to woman !

Posted

Referring to jessica:
If they are men to women they count but if they women to men dey no longer count cz well dey officially heterosexual. n not only that but a lesbian would not go with a female who turned to a guy cz den they not classified as lesbians.

jessicazylee
Posted

well i disagree highly with that. i know a lesbian who stayed with her partner, who underwent surgery to become a male because she fell in love with the person, not the genitalia. yes, physical features can be a barrier [that's why those that society deem 'unattractive' have a more difficult time finding mates] but should not be the rule. only shallow people follow that.

in addition, the labels of sexual orientation are inappropriately linked to gender identity. a biological male who identifies as a woman who likes women is considered, in my eyes, to be a lesbian. a biological female who identifies as male but likes women would be considered a heterosexual male.

we dont fit in the heternormative identity. so we should give other people the same consideration as well.

Posted

I agree strongly with jessica, two of my friends are transgender and they both stayed with their partners from when they were female. It matters whats on the inside and not the out.
Anyway I just wanted to add the point of this site is to meet new people and make friends or maybe even more. If some is harassing you on here, just block them or make your info private. Or even report them to the website, because sometimes you are going to meet or come accross people you dont like and do not respect you, but its all how you react to it. If you talk to them and argue with them your just making the problem worse. These guys who are pretending to be females just to get a little cyber action to get off or whatever dont care if they hurt you in the process so don't react to them and dont talk to them. The more you argue with these fuckers the more you are hurting yourself so just ignore it and they will stop and if they dont report or block them. Come on ladies we are worth more than some asshole looking to get off...