Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

Hello again now i got some free time to ask this question. It was really the photo of the two girls in bed that made me ask this. What do u consider urself and/or ur partner in sexual play? A top, bottom or both
Explain why u prefer that role and how does it make u feel.

I myself am a bottom (yes my aggressive ass is a bottom bitch lol) so I enjoyed looking up to my lady and giving her the more dominant role plus i like to see them jiggle (smile nipples). I can be top but its seldom now that i think about it compare to being a bottom. I just love to watch her body work and feeling her on top of me getting wet, what can i say i love being her "bitch" in bed lol!

Posted

(( Okay I typed a really awesome answer and as I was ending it.. it highlighted itself and deleted.... (( ))
So I have to answer this question very throughly.
Threesome: I enjoy the middle. I love skin on skin and the feeling of others body heat. I like having the dominace of a situation but at the same time I don't need all of it. I wouldn't normally choose top because I'm klutzy and if we were on a bed I'd fall off.. With two other people being in the middle allows better access to both of them and just more action going on.
Twosome: Normally and almost always On top. I love being able to watch expressions. The faces people make can just drive me crazy and being on top provides a good view. I also like to show my sweetheart all the love I have and being on top makes that easier. I am more of a giver than a receiver. If I am on bottom which I don't really mind I've still got dominate tendencies.
Standing: Had to include this too. haha. So at school my friends are always running up to me and jumping into my arms and wrapping themselves around me and I LOVE it. The feeling of there muscles contracting around my waist, the hit of there body clinging to me, ah! I love just holdng onto them and pressing their backs into the wall and kissing her. Wonderful. So with Standing I'd choose me being the one standing like EVERY time.

Posted

lmfao u dibs nothing woman! oh if i say anything i'm wrong hm? oh like what happen on skype u want me to tell them about that? hhmmm =P

well i say it depends on the person most of the time i mean my ex omg i was her bottom bitch she knew every way to turn me and twist me and more lol but i got annoyed that she wouldnt let me on top so u can say i like both and i look for a girl who likes to do both

and wow Sammie admits shes the bottom bitch XD

Posted

Both. With a man I love to be on bottom but with a woman it's both. I love to please a woman, it's wonderful, and makes me so wet, and then looking down and grabbing her beautiful hair is the best. I'm more of a submissive in the bed with both tho. . Damn gotta stop!!!!

Posted

Hmm.. Interestin question. Lol.. Me? I love bein being on the bottom cuz guess what im lazy. Lol. Jk. I love lookin up ta ha. Holding ha tightly , grabbin ha long hair, scratchin ha everytime she makes me feel good. Jus love watchin ha face expression , biting n lickkn ha lip. N watch ha make every moves, doin all the work, lickin n kissin from top to bottom . also i love turnin ha over at the end so i finished up the work. So bein on the bottom turned me on the most n gets me so wet, so i wud most likely considered myself a bottom person.

Posted

oh yeah crystal you go on ahead and tell them but i got a story for them now too! so you can suck my tit! :P
oh god that was awesome.

i think overall we all have our preferences, but in a relationship it's important to share the roles on and off to get a feel of the other person in certain situations, bed or other.
i admit i like the bottom, but knowing that i can get on top in anyway is so sexciting.

Posted

hmm...I like acrobatic sex....*rubs her forehead* before I got super sick I could bring my legs up by my head....mmm I like both and with Pat I am the more dominant one...but I dont mind being submissive either, I leave nice scratch marks and hair pulling *nods tiredly* yep both

Posted

omg i use to be able to do that too! but i haven't done yoga or gymnastics in years.

*snuggles against crystal* forgot what i always say to that? mmm i'd rather just fuck you

Posted

rememeber what i say to that too? geez you gotta come up with new materail...unless you like it when i do my little replies to those....hmmm? like it when i talk dirty to you crystal?

Posted

*laughs* I never took gymnastics or yoga *hummms* mmm....I can still do it, its just a bit ***ful, but no *** no gain

Posted

lmfao omg ur fucked up lea lol u little bitch still taking control of the situation u can have ur little fun watch ur ass is gonna be grass when i'm done with u plus i got my new toy today hmm will see

Posted

oh come on crystal, i had to take that and use it it was just so so perfect and open and ugh i couldn't resist! i honestly tried i really did, i just tried to make you laugh and distract you that way but it wasn't working and i just had to do something. mm new toy can't wait!

wow so you just do it naturaly! i am amazed! *apolds hollie*

Posted

*laughs* toys....I've got a fucked up toy story...but thats besides the point, I've got horrible genes....*humms*

Posted

Oh and the comments just keep cuming lol!
Damn somebody mighty frisky and somebody mighty flexible

P.S
No shame in my game Crystal i love being the bottom bitch to Babygirl she's such a ruff ryder with hers *smiles* yeah man bedrock and star struck lol!

Posted

Gotta admit a girl who loves being on bottom yet still a bit aggressive is kinda hot sammie. -wink-