Rania_Bezzic

Partner trouble - Lesbian Ladies

Rania_Bezzic
Posted

What do you do when the person you are with
has a problem with you liking both guys and girls.
Does anyone have advice

Posted

My only advice...is if you are not in an open relationship remind her that you are going to be completely faithful to her as long as you are together, and that you love her and wouldn't be with her if that were not the case. Reassure her whenever you feel she is unsure, whether it's action or words, whichever works best for you and her. Also I wouldn't emphasize any past relationships or crushes on guys or anything that might bring it up in her thoughts or conversation. You're actually pretty lucky to have found someone willing to be in a relationship with you. good luck ; )

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

"You're actually pretty lucky to have found someone willing to be in a relationship with you."

...?

Posted

its their problem. we all have a past. i know i hate hearing about who anyone i am dating has fucked in the past, be it girl or guy. all you can do is talk to her. i know i have a problem with accepting that anyone i am dating is bi. so my advice is just talk to her about it. be open and be honest. reassure her that while you are with her that YOU ARE WITH HER and not "waiting for a man". if you like her, work it out. if you dont, drop her. their are plenty of fish in the sea. some people care and some people dont. she will either get over it or she wont.

Posted

That is not how I meant it at all. Not because of who she is . I certainly don't know her well enough to mean it like that and I wouldn't have said it even if I thought it that way. All that I meant was that it's hard for bi girls to find a gf. I'm sorry to have worded it that way. I didn't mean to hurt any feelings, and I'm really sorry If I did. There was a whole thread on how hard it is for bi girls to find a gf, and most straight up lesbians seemed to agree that bi chicks either turned them off or they thought the other girl would cheat on them because she needed dick. I'm happy that she has a gf and did not mean that in a snarky way at all.

Posted

i agree with u. im a lesbian n i agree dat although im datin sum1 who is bi, its hard 2 get da idea out of my head that she is into guys n that at any point in time, she could leave me for a guy. its happened before when i dated sum1 who was "bi". i kno not all bi girls are the same n yes, when your in a relationahip, u need 2 talk about it. if you are dating someone who is bi, you need 2 get over it but at da same time, they need 2 look at it from our point of view

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

I was hoping that that was how you meant it. I figured I should give you a chance to explain before freaking out... haha After that other thread, I was getting kind of tired of comments like that, so I'm glad you meant it the way you did.

Posted

cheating is cheating, as long as u are loyal and faithful to this person, it doesnt matter what gender you are into. they have nothing to be afraid of if u are an honest, trustworthy person.

but if they are creeped out by your sexual preferences than they arent okay with the whole u so they probably dont deserve u if they arent goin go be accepting. a person's sexual orientation isnt something that changes.