How do you know when to call it quits? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

How does you know when something isn't truly working? If you love someone, you would do anything for them, which includes sticking through the bad cos you know the good times are worth it all. So my question is, if the tough times seem to never end, how do you know when enough is enough?

Clover_Ng
Posted

Tell me when you have the answer

Posted

the way I see it is that you both have to ask yourselves deep down if being together through the bad is still better than not being at all. if you both agree it is you have a chance if even one of you don't it is probably the end.

Jennifer_Knox
Posted

What I can tell you is this it takes two to do the right thing it also depends on how you and your other half are feeling towards each other! Life is to short to be wasting on "we should have" or "maybe it'll work" no one can actually give you an answer to fix it but only tell you that if you had enough and things can't get no better than the obvious would be to break things off before they get worst! You can either say I love you and we'll make it or I love you but this is not working for me.

Posted

Ur answers all make sense but still doesn't make things any clearer for me lol

Posted

Do ya? Well you aint gona find it eree mate

Posted

lmfao. You realise this is a gay social networking site? Surely 'Gays.com' gave it away.

You can only tell if its worth hanging on if you know your partner well enough to read them. Its hard for someone from the outside to know

Posted

Err. No

You're barking in the wrong forest dude, never mind the tree. Nobody here is interested

Alanna_Christine
Posted

*lmao* yeah, devan..mabey your grasp on english is not so good, but the name of this group is "LESBIANS 18-25" that means no sex with boys. i don't know why the other person was deleted who talked to you, but they're so right. you'r ein the wrong forest!