Hope_Reyes

Advice? Anyone? I got a date on Sunday and - Lesbian Ladies

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Ok so heres the deal. Im going on a date on Sunday. The 4th of July =). Should be nice and interesting. Anywho, moving forward let me get straight to the catch here.
I havent been on a date in 2 yrs "yes its been that long".
So i kind of need some advice.
Shes a great person with a wonderful personality and her smile mm, dont get me started lol. So cute!

Ok so anyways someone give me some advice? Kinda nervous.

Thanks for readin and i hope to get some comments or replys back :-D.

Posted

be chill. be interesting. make conversation. ask about her. tell her what you like about her, but not in a stalkerish kinda way. make her feel important. make her laugh. look good, but don't try too hard. have fun

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Lol alright that sounds good enough :-D

Posted

just be yourself. Make conversation (but not to much) cause some girls dnt like that, and if all else fail comment her smile, eyes, wat she wearing, it all works u just have to pick and choose the right spots to say the right things, to make her feel special and like she's wanted and needed, but i think ull be fine.

jessicazylee
Posted

dont think too much. are you planning on doing anything? I think the most fun first dates I had were when I was doing something. I went to a pottery making shop for one, and another one we made kites and flew them in the park [badly, might i add hahaha]. this partner we went to a game night being thrown by the queer student union, and then a jazzfest.

jessicazylee
Posted

i like 'making things' on the first date... it imbibes both ppl with the feeling of creating something new, and you get something memorable

Posted

That's a cute idea (:

Just don't go overboard with the fun stuff, don't make any big plans You want the main focus to be you two getting to know eachother. She might love her memories of going jet skiing around the statue of liberty but better she comes away from it remembering you :P

(and save dinner for two for a few dates in, its a pressuring scenario for a first date)