Cameo_J_Salazar

what if it could be like this - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

if female could get females pregnant would you say that there would be more or less lesbians in the world..lol, an impossible thing but very interesting to discuss

Hope_Reyes
Posted

No way. If this could ever happen there would be more lesbians in the world today. There are alot of lesbian couples out there that wish we could get our Gurls preggeres but the truth of the matter is, we cant. If we could then there would be more Lesbians in todays world. Thats just what i think thats my personal opinion, dont ask why but thats just me.

Autumn_Watkins
Posted

There's always the question of artificial insemination

Posted

I think it's possible for two women to have kids if there is an evolutionary need for it....can you imagine the population growth...damn

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Yeah true that Artificial Insemination theres always that. Cost quite alot, if i could i would go with that. Lol if i was with someone and didnt have College in the way. Evelyn i agree with what you said.

jessicazylee
Posted

same-sex couples can have children, but they take greater planning and investment. But at the same time, same-sex couples don't have accidents [remember, half of all births come from unplanned pregnancies. they may be welcomed, but they're still unplanned].

so is the frame of the question related to the unplanned/planned issue, or just having kids in general? afterall, artificial insemination [or just getting some random guy drunk] isnt that hard. how much would lesbian culture change if we had hte possibility of unplanned pregnancy.. now that would be interesting.

Posted

i thank god everyday I'm am thin and without a mouth to feed other then myself .so yeah, I'm bored with the subject already

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

It would be an interesting world for sure. But honestly I think there would be about the same number if pregnancy could occur as easily as for a male and a female together. There would be lesbians who would be more likely because they want a family, and others who would be put off by it because they don't wish to become pregnant.

Posted

I know that the sexual orientation of parents has zero to do with what the child ends up being. That said, the idea of children for gay couple in general and myself in particular is interesting and at times appealing. For me, I'm a little young for that but if I were to be with an older woman say in her thirties who wanted kids through articficial inseminattion, or any other means, i'd be totally cool with. Glad ur happy to be thin cameo. added weight is not a perogative when it comes to pregnancy. women who let themselves go or have a slow metabolism often have problems. but none that can't be solved with some attention to diet and exercise. my sister. gained zero weight except for the baby during her pregnancy. in fact, most of the women i see who have had kids ;look great.