Tor_Saff

preferences - Bi Bi Bi Women

Tor_Saff
Posted

So as Bi women people often try to make us one way or the other. also, most of us seem to be slightly more on one team. I used to be completely 50/50 but now it's rare for me to find a man sexually attractive. but it seems to change alot. anyone else like this or am i just going a little bit crazy?

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

crazy??
nahh, at least i don't think so.
i have similar feelings too. there was a time that guys were just fascinating and mmmm good in bed. but the grrls always, no not always, overwhelmingly won out. there were exceptions of course but...
for a awhile i thought of myself as lesbian with bisexual tendancies lol. now That might be crazy, i dunno
have a wonderful Becky =)

Jaimee_Elizabeth_Casteroff
Posted

I've been through the same thing not too long ago. I started to wonder if I was actually a lesbian and this bisexual thing was just a phase towards that. I was almost about to come out of the closet all over again as les. But then I started to find myself attracted to guys again. So I am still bi but lean slightly more towards girls.

Posted

I was about 50/50, but I also lean mor toward women. I totally understand you, gals.

Tor_Saff
Posted

thinking about it, my last relationship really messed me up so i'm gonna blame him for my lack of interest in men.

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

lol
good one =D
yeah, i have come to the realiztion recently that all men are born evil.....
kinda spoils the lot though when you experiance just one of them

Posted

You know, I understand how you girls feel...I am leaning more toward women, but I was just with a butch woman and she was strapped. She laid the pipe VERY WELL, too well in fact, and I was QUITE SORE the next couple of days. So I really don't think my pussy can handle too much pounding, from a man OR woman. I don't care if I enjoy penetration here and there, I definitely don't want it EVERYDAY, or MORE THAN ONCE A DAY! It also depends on the size of the penis. I am used to large dicks, but not on a frequent basis. I've had 8 or 9 inch cocks, but the girth was definitely more important to me. Thickness is more important. But of all the activities with men, I truly prefer fellatio. I could do that all day. I still feel I need a woman's touch, a femme's touch and kiss. Softness, gentleness, bump and grind, cunnilingus, completely in touch with the yoni...and the beautiful breasts...toys can come into play, but I want a woman who is comfortable au naturel with no accessories, but is confident enough to use them to add them to ENHANCE the experience, not to BE the experience, you know what I mean?

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

As I've said before on here I lean towards lesbian. I use to also be 50/50, but I'm so picky when it comes to men, and I don't like the penis, I think it's disgusting, only thing it's good for is intercourse. And that can be done with a strap-on that won't spit.

Posted

Just make sure you use plenty of foreplay and lube!!!!...and even with that, I don't need the dildo everyday. And six or seven inches will do as long as it's thick. But the female body is beautiful on its own.

Tor_Saff
Posted

I completely understand that. although i'm kinda afraid of strap-ons since i had a really bad weird dream where i was chased by a 6ft tall red dildo... so i guess as long as it's not 6ft tall i'm good!

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

Wow, yeah I see how that could be a bit traumatizing, but strap-ons are nice. Though I don't know if I could ever be the giver with one. I am a woman who has no interest in being a guy... but that's just me.... Maybe if my partner really wanted me too...

Tor_Saff
Posted

yeah i would totally consider it but i'd rather not. i mean i'm not exactly a femme but i'm not a butch either

Posted

I'm definitely more on the femme side, but if my partner asked me?? I have no experience, and I'd have to get used to being a giver. Like I said though, lots of oral and fingers and tribbing sounds like more prolonged fun for me...the strap-on is a once-in-a-while thing. Vibrators will be my choice to make me come next, just with me or my partner holding it in hand...change the speed, the pulse...lol
Do we HAVE to have a butch or better yet, aggressor or top to complete us? For some that is the natural course of things. I'd rather have someone more like me, femme but athletic who'd like to switch up....No pillow princesses for me! lol

Tor_Saff
Posted

yeah very true
i would much prefer someone to just be there and spend time with one another and have fun. sex doesn't have to even enter the equation. too many bad things happened to me around sex so i think i just want a friend who prehaps can move into a more serious relationship when i feel safe with them.

Tamika_Taylor
Posted

I think it's normal for anyone to go through that. I've had my share of finding more male attractions but only because I haven't had a girl since my last one passed away. It was hard trying to get back into that without the fear of losing them like I lost her. Now I'm in the same situation but only because I found a girl who I can't see myself without so in a way, I'm still bisexual but with les-curious/unsureness lol. I think that dream was pretty funny. Made me laugh. I remember someone brought a strap-on and a whip to when I went to a convention and I was freaking out because I didn't want to get caught up in trouble is anyone came in and caught us. We all want something but if we feel like maybe that we pull more into women than men, I guess it's okay if that's what you want and visa versa.

Posted

I totally understand about losing a love (I lost 1 17years ago), I learned I needed to let go of her to move foreward. I lean toward lesbian, I hate dildos. That dream was pretty creepy. I just want a woman like myself, who wants to be friends first, and then maybe move foreward, but like Tamika, am afraid of losing another love. I know we will overcome this fear and once again be able to be true to ourselves as the beautiful bi women that we are.

Tor_Saff
Posted

and beautiful bi women we are!

i'm sorry you guys lost lovers i really could never imagine how hard and painful that must of been, i mean i can't really say but i doubt i'd ever get over something like that.

Posted

Thank You that means so much to hear that. It took me 17 years to let her spirit go, but I have been freed from holding onto her. I can now face me, and my self. I still have her memories, but they don't haunt me anymore. If you ever do lose a love, you will eventually find a way to cope. I did, it just took me time to do it. It was only through this experience, that I have learned how beautiful we really are.

Tor_Saff
Posted

i know that feeling, i mean people don't realise what losing someone so close to you does to someone (i didn't lose a lover obviously but i lost my brother 11 years ago last month). I'm still very much painfilled because of it. i didnt really deal with it at the time so it still haunts me and probably always will. i always think things like if i hadn't gone to make breakfast at 6am maybe i could of saved him and such. and i know i shouldn't think that but i always will.

Posted

Someone once said that time heals all wounds. I'm not sure if thats true but if it is then you will always feel that pain no matter what. I lost my mom last summer so the wound and pain are still rather fresh. It was a year ago this month that she started going to the hospital and staying there for 2 or 3 weeks and coming back for only a few days. July 26th will be the anniversary.

Tor_Saff
Posted

that must be so hard, i cant imagine losing my mum. hopefully the wounds will heal someday.

Posted

I lost my dad to cancer 4 years ago...I'm an only child, and that was ROUGH! I got a divorce about a year before that, so those 2 traumatic experiences caused a lot of turmoil in my life, although now I am a stronger person today because of them...I miss my dad terribly, we were close, but he was 80 and lived with that cancer for 5 years--the last year was the worst, and he hated the HOSPITAL when he went in 4 months before he died, so we brought him home 2 months later...thank God for living wills. Now my mom is ill and is seeing her independence challenged, so I am helping out at home. I can only imagine how devastated I will feel when she is gone, but the day draws nearer, and I know my job is to make her comfortable, and to help her days until then be enjoyable. I'm sorry I didn't have children--they say that helps when you lose a parent. But everyone shouldn't BE a parent, and I'm in that category. Coping with loss is just plain hard, and everybody deals with it differently. May all of you beautiful sisters find your way to healing...

Posted

Ladies,
I worked in various nursing homes in the late 80's and early-mid 90's. They told us that once you go through the grieving process (for some people up to a year), that the wounds will be healed. This medical statement is only partially true.
Becky, you said you kept saying, if I had only been at breakfast at 6:00 that morning he would still be here. Honey, The lesson I learned about that is this.. There was nothing you could have done to prevent it. Stop blaming yourself. I did the same kind of thing when my lover died. I said if only I hadn't been out of town that weekend, her ex-husband wouldn't have beat her to death. I could have protected her. The tragic truth of satatements like I just shared with you about my lover, and what you said about your brother is there is nothing we could have done to save them, we need to forgive ourselves, and know that they are in a better place today.
Daielle, and Jamie,
Daielle, I could never handle being an only child and going through losing 1 parent already, and watching another, knowing their time is near. I send you my love, prayers, and sympathies.
Jamie,
My love, prayers, and sympathies are with you also.
I know this is helpful for all of us to get these things out, It sure has helped me to focus on the good memories of my lover, and the other 12 family members and friends that all died that same year.
Eventually all you remember is the good memories. When I lost my grandfather(he and I were very close), I was angry that prostate cancer took him, but, today I remember him teaching me how to deliver a calf, how to fish, playing cards, and even how to drive a tractor and bail hay! These were fun memories for me. I even remember him helping us kids build a fort in the pasture! These memories are the ones that live on, not the fight with the cancer.
Blessings Ladies. I pray healing comes quickly for all of you.

Posted

Thank you so much Tammy. i needed to hear that. But even though mom faces challenges...she IS getting around with the use of a cane (sometimes she tries to get around without it, holding on to doorknobs and such--when I catch her doing it lol)...she has most of her mental faculties, her sense of humor, her spirit...although things are more limited--we can't take those long cruises like she and Dad, then she and I used to do-but we go on day trips, we watch TV,do newspaper puzzles, we go to the movies, church, and we share plenty of laughs... Those are the memories I will cherish ALWAYS. Although I am out to mom ( only came out to her shortly after I figured out I was Bi like a YEAR ago...I am hesitant to share some stuff with her, and I KNOW she doesn't want to know everything! lol It is natural to blame ourselves when we lose someone we love, but we cannot dwell on it...it can make you insane. Becky, your brother knows you loved him....What matters is how you spent your time with him when you were together, and the close bond you had. You do the best you can. That's all anyone can do.
You know, this is truly a healing space for all of us, and we needed to get these things off our chests. It's good for the soul. Peace and Blessings to all of you, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE, and just BEING!!!

Posted

Thank you Tammy. Everyday I think of my mom and how she was and still is a hero to me for fighting cancer for as long as she had and I just love it when something reminds me of her. She was the bravest, kindest, and strongest person I know and I would love to be just like her