Sierra_Brown

watching u dance - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

just got off the 1 train in newyork, my home town i havent been here in so long. its still like 86 degrees and its night time. i think about where i want to go first. do i want to go to the pink pussy cat for that swing set i always wanted or do i want to go the bar for a bit before meeting up with my girlfriend. i opted for a drink first. i walked towards christopher street ,as i made it across the street someone was calling my name. " lauren!, lauren!, wait up babe!" i turned and saw my favorite girl running towards me. she stood at 5'4 , 150 pounds, thick in all the right places. her skin was the color of burnt sienna , her hair was a sooty black , her chinky eyes the color of emeralds, she had tiny pouty lips which she cover in a shimery tastey lipgloss. she, my baby girl was chinese and black and all mine. we hugged my arms around her neck, her hands on my butt. we looked into eachothers eyes and shared a deep and passionate kiss. " where have u been, u took forever to get here l." my boo screeched at me stepping back to look at me. i smiled and let her drink me in. " nah kyree, my bus got here late," i said still smiling at my china doll. she took my hand and led me down christopher street. a few blocks later we were standing infront of a stout, black nameless building. even the door, made of black glass and a black metal frame couldnt give u a clue as to what this building had inside. "remember i was telling u about this new club ive been coming to lately, and u said when u came down from philly u would come....well whatta u think L?" i looked it over once again before speaking " what is there to think, its so dark and no one is outside is it even open?" she laughed and half dragged half pulled me to the door . as soon as we were in front of it a tall light skin man appeared. "i.ds ladies?" we gave him our identification cards and were let in. all i can say is the inside looked way better then the outside. it was elegant but crazy sexy at the same time. it looked as though the bouncer was the only man in the building. kyree led me to the bar , where there was two beautiful brazilian women tending the bar. "what can i do u for u to lovely ladies tonight eh ?" the bartender said pushing a lock of wavy brown blond hair out of her face the other bartender this one shorter than the other, more shapely but short cropped hair streeked strawberry blonde, asked my girl what she wanted to drink. " cranberry vodka for me, and a white russian for my honey dip. we grabbed our drinks and make our way to the seats surrounding a medium sized runway. i tapped kyree on her shoulder as i leaned towards her ear to be heard over the music. "what kind of place is this?" she turned her head to the side of mine and said "you'll see". just then the lights went out. i heard kyree yell "just in time baby!" just then a spot light was trained on the curtains. a butterscotch colored leg flash out from between the closed curtians. the curtains were thrusted back as this beautiful, petite, curvacious, raven haired goddess stepped on stage "AND NOW LADIES , HERE TO MAKE US ALL CREAM OUR PANTIES , WELCOME TO THE STAGE TIGER LILY!!!. she walked in time to the beat of disapline by janet jackson. she grabbed the pole and just as she started to walk around it to start her rutine i was hypnotized. i watched her flip upside down and slide down the pole spread eagle licking her full lush lips as she made her decent. i didnt even notice that my girl had vanished until i saw her walking onstage towards tiger clad in a pink and black silk dress with splits up the sides showing her hips. i watched in total shock and amazement as my girl and tiger started taking off eachothers clothes. kyree crawled to edge of stage and grabbed a chilled bottle of gold spades. tiger was standing with her legs apart pulling a string of pearls from her tattooed pussy. i got out of my seat to locate a closer one. i watched as tiger pulled the last of the string of pearls out and slowly placed them into kyrees mouth. i dropped into a closer seat panting and wondering what tigers pussy taste like. kyree pulled the pearls out of her mouth while tiger opened the bottle of spades. i noticed that i was invoulentaraly opening and closing my legs. i felt my pussy contract. i watched as the body guard from earlier came up and placed a large crate on stage. tiger was now laying my girl down on stage. i watched with a look of anticipation as tiger poured the sweet champange onto my girls freash shaven pussy and lapping it away. a women who was sitting next to me nudged me and said "i would love a peice of of them". i smiled "the dark skinned one is my girl." the woman's jaw dropped to breast bone "ur one lucky s.o.b!" we high fived eachother and went back to watching the show. i thought i was going to cum on myself when i saw kyree sit on tigers face. just seeing tigers tongue flick out and taste the sweet juicy goodness that is mine my pussy was dripping wet. i got out of my chair and made my way to the stage . i had to put my whole upper body on the stage just to reach kyree. she smiled at her her smiled morphed into full pleasure. she screamed and bucked as she came. i couldnt take it i reached for her. she blow me a kiss and said meet me in the dressing room tell them i sent u.
i waited in the dressing room for 15 minutes before i started thinking about what i saw a few minutes ago. i looked around for a spot i could sit and touch myself when tiger and kyree walked in. "hey baby, did u like the show?" kyree chirpped grabbing me around my waist. i hugged her back feeling sweat on her cool skin. just then tiger said "ill set the mood for u guys and maybe ill join u. she locked the door, turned on the radio and stared to dance. i sat with kyree watching our private show. (sorry ladies gotta go on my way out the door and im already late i promise a part 2 if u like this one)

Posted

Wow you should like write a book or something this is a very descriptive, you should definitely write a part 2

Posted

That was a really good story.