Hope_Reyes

The Real L Word on Showtime-Did anyone see it tonight? - Lesbian Ladies

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Holy!! FUCK! Lol i just saw the first episode on Showtime. Did anyone else see it or am i the only one on here that did?
Please if no one hasnt seen it i recommend seeing it tonight.
Its a great show and YOU WONT WANT TO MISS OUT

Posted

it was SO GOOD! you aren't the only one and i'm addicted now. ahhh love it.

Posted

i havent seen it yet, but i definitely plan to watch it

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Hell yeah, i just watched it tonight and DAMN!!!! That gurl with the tats mmmm id fuck her anyday lol. Did you see the ending where she drops that gurl off and tells the cameraman "i have 1 more stop to make" and goes to a diff airport and picks up a diff chick? Damn lol bitch is pimpin lmfao.

Im addicted to the show now and am now watching it again. Lol it came on twice yay!!! :-D

Posted

i love the L word fav person is shane shes hott the one wit tatts sexy damn she can get it from me anyday

Posted

the real L word just saw awsome love rose and whitney would do them anyday lol. addicit now

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Lol Arielle. Yeah gurl last nights episode kicked ass. Lol mm and that show The L Word. Mmm lol Shane is cute haha yeah. Mikey from The Real L Word lol that bitch is cray cray lmfao

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Btw Arielle, are you sure we arent cousins or something lol? We both have the same last name lol.

Posted

im sure . im 100% gay lolx so yea. and single and looking lol.

Posted

THE REAL L WORD is the best. MIke and Whitney can def get it....my my my!!! Whitney has that swag like no other. I have watched tha first episode like 4 times already. Im ready for sunday @ 10 to see the second one.

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Lol yeah no shit Whitney is a Player.
Lol to be honest Whitney reminds me of myself in so many ways lol.

Im not ready to be tied down yet. Lol i just want to explore and have my fun while i can. Never know maybe there is that fem out there that can tie me down lol "But good luck to her if she can lol".

So cant wait for the next episode to be on Sunday at 10. Ive seen the first episode so many times within this week lol