Tim_Armstrong

writers nook or readers nook? - Writers Nook

Tim_Armstrong
Posted

it seems the group called writers nook is more of an online book club and i think we should discuss our ideas for prodjects we are working on.

so is this a writers nook or a readers nook? i guess it could be both but we need more writers i rekon

Posted

I agree Tim. There seems to be more outside links to other sites, blogs etc. I'm all for writting in here, but at times, my own scribblings can get a tad racy and I'm not to sure if they'll remain or be deleted. I've been looking over some areas, feeling the waters (to speak of). I seldom read books, mainly due to my own time schedule. I'm not a Twilight fan, actually, the movie bored me to tears. Chalk it up to to much hype and the in your face, commercials. Over kill. I had a choice of movies, the night it hit the theatre. I opted out for the less favorable one, just to get out of seeing that over inflated flick.

Tim_Armstrong
Posted

not wanting to start a twilight convo as there is another thread for that i would like to tell you i am reading the books so when i say they are shit i have 2 feet to stand on and back me up. the last 3 chapters of eclipse were unneccessary and i havent read breaking dawn but i feel it is also redudant as she could leave it where it is atm....that said it did spark a style idea about a guy who comes across super heroes in a similar but less poofy girly lets slap kristen stewart kind of way lol