How young is to young? - Love and Romance

Ar****

Posted

He does have gerber insurance, it doesn't do much but it does rack up money and he can use it when he needs it, we won't tell him about it until after he turns 21 because than it doubles. Now that I think about it we are having an insurance guy come next Tuesday to check in with Pat and see if we want to increase his insurance, I might ask hi to see if we can get Raven covered (its not for medication or health insurance but its life insurance so we might as well get himm that. I know a girl in Rosetown thats son was super sick from the day he was born, and everyone told her get insurance for him because something is really wrong. She kept putting it off, until it was too late and he was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, now he won't be able to get any insurance ever, except through her and her husbands work!! Unless he works but even than it won't really matter because when you have as bad of a case of Cystic Fibrosis that he has, hes not expected to live past his 20's. So they have to prepay for his funeral...its horrible because he is only one. To top it off the CF doctor in Saskatoon (she still lives in Rosetown which is an hour and a bit away-depending on how fast you drive) decided she didn't want to do it anymore. Because she was watching her patients die and there was nothing she could do about it. So, she quit and hundereds of patients are now displaced and a hundered people are out of work. Now they have to find another doctor to take him on, and that means Edmonton, Calgary or Vancoucer...Edmonton and Calgary are about a 6 hour drive and Vancouver is about a 3-4 day drive. That's assuming theres an opening there, and he goes to the doctor twice every month, so that's a lot of time off work, plus a hotel, food, gas, ect....

Posted

Hmm Belgium is small. So we don't have real problem for distance...
I don't know what you could do.

Posted

ah such is life...I'm sure we will figure something out, eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later....

Posted

yeah me too....it sucks just waiting to die....but everyone dies in the end....once that egg is firtilized the clock starts counting down!

Posted

Yeah but most people think or believe they will die old and happy...
And even then they don't think of any illness...

Posted

True, I was diagnosed at 12 a couple of months before I turned 13, I was the younges to be diagnosed back than, now its 10 unless you are genetically tested, Raven was genetically tested, because I needed to know for sure. He does have it and gets tested every 3 months to check his kidneys and liver (via ultrasound) and get ***work done. Because when you are that young and you knnow you have a gene you need to get tested for other cancers that you have a higher chance of getting when you are younger. He won't go for scopes until her turns 10 unless he goes through puberty sooner. 6 years...he turns this year...*thinks about it* ugh I turn 25 next year...hmmm Pat turns 28 bwahaha so old!! *rubs the goose eggs sized bump about her right eyebrow* fucksakes it hurts....I am finding bruises and rashes in odd places, esp. the bruises I don't remember hurting myself on my leg and I have a giant ass bruise, I know how I hit my head though, damn door frame getting in my way!!

Posted

Thats... I'm sorry...
I don't know what to say to a story like that... (

Posted

ugh he turns four this year, so in 6 years they'll start scoping him *shrugs her shoulders* everybody is fucked in some way...

Posted

I suppose so but some don't deserve to be as fucked as they are.
So how did you meet your husband?

Posted

gothicmatch.com believe it or not it works for some...*rubs her forehead trying to think through the fog* ugh...I met..fuck I can't think...5 out of 7 online....or maybe its 5 out of 8...fucksakes...*rubs her forehead angrily* I think itsthe last one but don't quote me on that...

Posted

Oh coolio. Nothing wrong with meeting people over the internet as long as your careful. hehe. So How long have you been married?

• 2 months later...
Posted

i lost mine wen i was 18 and i had ben w/ my girl 4 13 mnths b4 we had sex.
i think 16 or younger is too young.