Lynn_Dowell

what do you do??? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I still care about my recent ex very much. She lives 4 hours away from me though. Has our entire relationship. But she used to talk to me all the time. Any chance we got and we were on the phone. We had plans for me to go see her but they were cancelled less than a week before I was to leave. That wasn't her fault or mine so I don't have a problem with that. But after, she started getting a lot of jobs to save money to come see me. She was working 3 jobs taking up most her time.

At first it was ok because she was doing good and making a lot of money. But then she started not having time to talk to me during the day. On a daily basis she could talk to me for about 10-15 mins a day. And that was maybe 4 out of 7 days a week. What was she doing for the rest of the day? She was going to parties. She was doing things she knew would take time away from me and she didn't have a problem with it. So of course I broke up with her. I felt like I was in a relationship that didn't really exist.

We still talked and everything was fine. We still wanted to be together it just didn't work at the time. So she stopped partying so much and we started talking more. Lately though she started spending more and more time with this girl that has a crush on her. I don't mind that so much because she says there are only friendly feelings for her. But in the last week I have talked more to this girl with my ex's phone than my ex.

Now for the other things. I have found a college I can transfer to that is closer to her. And I have really been considering it still. But the other day I talked to the other girl for about 2 hours with a 15 min break when I had only spent about half an hour talking to my ex that morning. And we have always had this thing where no matter what time it was we would still make sure we said goodnight to each other through a text. She didn't do that that night and it irritated me. I told her not to talk to me for a while so I can calm down. But should I still make plans to be with her or talk to her or go to the college so I can see her if she can't simply tell me goodnight?

And something else I am concerned about is what she was working 3 jobs. One I know she makes at least minimum wage, another she is making 40 an hour in addition to the 120 she makes on top of that at the end of the week, the other is a freelance construction job that she has to split with her 2 friends that help. She says after the 7 weeks she has been working she has only saved $20 from all those jobs. She says it goes to her gas, cigs, and truck parts. Well she has little things to fix on the truck and I know she only gets 11 mpg but all that money just for that? Should I believe her or is it possible she isn't saving as much as she could to come see me?

Posted

i think you should both have a real conversation about what you both want and take it from there.

Posted

I did but I don't know how to believe her. She said the same things she always says and then like an hour later she says that she has to talk to me later so she can go swimming and I haven't heard from her since.

Posted

That is exactly what happened with me and my ex. We ended up breaking up but then we got back together and broke up yet agian. All I have to say is that you need to make sure that you are both on the same page about your relationship because she might not be the person you thought she was. Better to find out now than later.