MOVIES
- cant think straight
-imagine me and you
-saving face
this is what i remember....

how about you guys....maybe you could share,,,,

Assumpta_Sun
Posted

i have a website about lesbian Movies and Series, but i am not sure you can open it http://www.tudou.com/home/opal82/

Posted

oh ok.... i`ll try it assumpta... tnx..

Sarah_Barton_36519
Posted

Lost and Delirious (fave)
But I'm a Cheerleader
(movies)

Juggalo_Striss
Posted

better than chocolate

Kelly_Henry
Posted

I just saw the movie Fingersmith XD
I loved it!

Posted

thanks guys... but i already watched those 4 movies.. and they are all great....
-lost and delirioous -- as far as i remember the other girl commit suicide because she really love the blonde girl. hope im right..
-but im a cheerleader is the girl that is confuse with her sexuality then her parents sent her to some kind a boot camp.
-better than chocolate -- the other girl is a painter artist..
-fingersmith --- im not so sure but i think, the mis and her slave or assistant... then at the end they trick the assistant sp she end up in a mental house....

but thanks guys....sarah, seraiah and kelly....

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Movies:

Boys Dont Cry
Better Than Chocolate "i didnt really like this movie but it was alright, cant complain"
Loving Annabelle
Lost and Delirious "I loved this one'

Series:

The L Word "i used to have season 1 and 2 came with the whole dvd package but when i moved i lost it =("
The Real L Word- Im watching this tonight and im hoping its good. Lol recording that shit to!

Posted

hmmm... real l word`? i search this one.... thanks hope

Posted

I would have to go with THE REAL L WORLD!!!! The best show ever. LOVES LOVES LOVES IT!!! It's only been one episode and i LOVE it to DEATH. I havent seen none of the movies yall are talking about so i better get to it...lol.

Posted

i already watch real l word season 1... its great....love it...

Posted

I love love love Imagine me and you.

Posted

katie -- i love that one too...and i also like i cant thnik straight,,,,

Posted

sorry my fault... episode 1 i mean...

Posted

i totally agree with u sarah but i'm just a cheerleader is the best lesbian movie ever i like the ending 1234 ur the one that i adore it made me mad at first watching it because of the whole being gay is a bad lifestyle "choice" but i found it funny and romantic at the end espically when there playing football

Mary_Tongel
Posted

I will always love "The Incredibly True Story of 2 Girls in Love"." All Over Me" and "Show Me Love" are some other favorites of mine.

Bitter_Smile
Posted

I suppose the "last friends" Janpan