Posted

i not sure if im bi or just curious

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

Welll Heck! welcome to family =D
mmm couple ways, maybe one really to find out lol

jessicazylee
Posted

that's usually something that you ahve to figure out urself... but good luck and be smart! dont "use" people to try, and sometimes, well, you have to let hte other person know since there is a risk of hurting someone.

Danielle_Reeder
Posted

yeah, dont play with anyones emotions. be 100% honest and let them know what ur intentions and hopes and expectations are. u will figure it out in time but u may unintentually hurt someone or get hurt urself. be careful

Posted

same im not sure whether im bi or curoius too.

Posted

I like to think I'm just open-minded
But really, I don't know either. I've never actually dated a woman, but I've always been attracted to them, and there is something very refreshing about spending time with a woman...

Bans_Shah
Posted

Me Three!!!!
Totally feel the same way Courtney !
But lately, I feel like I wana FIND OUT!!! If im really into women ... or not??
But it is kinda scarey.... thinking of actually,"Finding Out" Plus... I wouldnt even know, how.. i wud go about...trying to find out?? As the thought of actually meeting someone on a website.. and then taking it to the next level and meeting them is kinda freaky 4 me too. Like meeting a stranger.. who uve only chat to online... etc So im not even sure.. ill Eva find out!!?? which is kinda sad.. i guess... Wish I had some Bi Friends already or gay ones for that matter... it wud poss be so much easier!! :0
Plus the fact that NONE of yr friends even know that U might be BI... doesnt really help!! Coz i dont think people can keep a secret like that for long, so i rather not tell anyone! (just to be on the safe side)

Danielle_Reeder
Posted

I was actually surprised at how many people my being bi didn't even affect. They knew but didn't say anything to anyone. If they had it would have gotten back to my parents by now. I grew up in a very small town and only live 45 miles from there now. Try out telling a couple of your closest friends first and let them know you are feeling confused about your sexuality. If they are your truest friends they will be willing to point you in the right direction and give the best advice they can. They may even know some people that you could talk to or experiment with. What is the worst thing that could happen? Everyone realize that you are human and have to find your identity like them.

Bans_Shah
Posted

Thanks Danielle.. for that. I know ure right.. but im am jus too chicken!! lol
ive Finally managed to tell one friend.. after 12 yrs of keepin it shut..so i gues im getting there... if not sooner..then later... better then NeVa .. i gues
Well... i dared myself to come on to a website like this.. and now I am !
So hopefully, its the waay forward
wouldnt the world b such a simplar place... if no one judged you?? !!... sigh.... One can only DREAM
Nyt Nyt... & Sweet Dreams for now x

Posted

Some of my family and friends have none that I was Bi for a long time, but I didn't tell everyone until now. Most of my friends and family are on Facebook, so I wrote a note on there and let everyone know how I feel. It feels very good to not be keeping it to myself anymore. I have gotten a lot of support too. I know I will get bad feedback too, but I am now ready for that.
I didn't understand what I was feeling for so many years. It was very hard for me to except that I was Bi coming from a very christian background. I acted out in other ways trying to fight my like for girls, by dating all the boys, but it didn't work. I finally excepted who I was about age 20, but kept it to myself for years.
I feel free now and I love it.

Posted

My closer friends have known for a long time that I'm attracted to women, so when I changed my "interested in" on facebook to both several months ago, no one really said anything. I tend to surround myself with a fairly accepting group of people, and I am comfortable with telling pretty much anyone that it's a possibility I could be with a woman at some point...or I may not, who knows? I'd be happy just to gain some good friends on here and kind of explore the possibilities.

Bans_Shah
Posted

yeh i think my closest friends pretty much know for sure too, but nothing gets said.... so i gues its like .. The "Silent truth" lol how sad!!.. i know. But hey... You gotta be happy with what you have and just live it up.. ey. Or maybe try and find a way... of finding out.. on your own... somehow... away from your fam.. away from your friends... and who knows.. my wish might just come true!? .. maybe even on here Might find myself some good friends..who can help me discover.. who I really am.. & what I really want?? Its the Best I can do. for now
I envy you people who are so true and free and open of your feelings... but ... its just Not something I can do. Not now anyway. Its hard to explain.
God bless you all. I hope you appreciate and are happy with the freedom that you have ... coz I am Truely Envious!! I DeF want to explore the possibilities... of being with and caring for a woman.. maybe some day... it'll come true ;p Till then.. Dream land .. it is x