Wiking_Kristiansen

House of night!!! - Writers Nook

Wiking_Kristiansen
Posted

Happy happy!!!
Today I bought the fourth book in the series! Is it just me who love Damien!? Damn what it sounded corny, haha =)

Posted

haha, im obsessed with the series, ahh i love him too, he's great :L x

Wiking_Kristiansen
Posted

It's so damn unfair that the books comes out much later in Sweden=( I have been waiting a long time for it^^ How many books are there? Haven´t checked it out;P
Who is your favorite character? =)

Posted

Erm theres: Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted and Burned, but Burned has only just come out in the UK so i've not read it yet :L
Erm i love all of them, i really like Damien and Jack, theyre so cute together, and i like Stevie Rae but my fave is Aphrodite, im so like her :L x

Tim_Armstrong
Posted

i have been looking on the website and read the preview or marked and i think i am sooo going to have to read these books

Gillian_McInerney
Posted

I love them, they're in the same genre as Twilight for me, light reading and very addictive. Awakened is the next one and is due out in the UK in January 2011.

Posted

Ahhhh i can't wait!!! Im obsessed with them, as well as the twilight ones x

Posted

wow...I LOVE HOUSE OF NIGHT i personally think they are better than twilight. i still have not read Burned yet but hopefully will soon cause i hate not knowing what happens next

Wiking_Kristiansen
Posted

Unfair!!! In Sweden, the fourth book just came out. And the fifth book comes out in November=/

Tim_Armstrong
Posted

i just like different peoples theory's on vampires and so far the worst i heard was the stephanie meyer theory and the best is the darren shan theory but not the flm one the film raped the books completely!

Posted

I'm a huge vampire fan and havent heard of these before! Might have to check the series out. Whats the first book in the series called?

Tim I agree with you on Meyer's mythology. I'm a huge Anne Rice fan though and I definitly think she had the best newer mythology in going away from the Stoker tradition.

Posted

Erm the fist book is called Marked (: x

Posted

I love the books/ I just finished Burned and omg anyone who has ever had issues with stark once you read Burned you can stay mad at him after.
But still i absolutly love the serious!! Has anyone saw the pictures of Jack and Damian on The House of Night site?

Posted

Ok so I just did some research and I'll be picking up the first book in the series VERY soon.

Tim_Armstrong
Posted

same once i have finished reading breaking dawn that is my next series to start on

Posted

ugh omg...House Of Night is wwwaaaayyyyyy better than Twilight by a long shot.....but i keep hearing that HON is going to be turned into a movie but it wont be out until like next year....if this is true then i will be racing to the theatre the day it comes out!!!

Posted

Britt, I did find confirmation that it's going to be a movie. Right now its classified as being in pre-production soooo yea it'll be a while. They didnt even have a cast list up yet.

Rachel_Swanson
Posted

I love the HON series! Waaaayyyy better than Twilight. I can relate to the characters more, they seem like real people. Unlike most of Meyer's characters which are more like shallow slates for people to project their fantasies on. I've only read up to the fourth book though. I've heard Burned isn't as interesting as the others, any comments?

Posted

i agree...HON characters are easier to relate to and Cast has a better vampire theory than Meyers

Rachel_Swanson
Posted

I like Cast's canon better than Meyer's as well. It reminds me more of True Blood in the sense of vampires being a well known reality in their world.

Posted

I finally got Marked today and OMG I'm in love. I just read half the book lol

Rachel_Swanson
Posted

Nice! They're actually pretty quick reads. I found myself itching for the next one before it came out even through three were out already when I started reading them. XD