Chrystal_Larsen

I hate being bisexual. - Bi Bi Bi Women

Tor_Saff
Posted

people do like to be horrible to others! i mean being bi is just as gay as being gay if you know what i mean? we all like being with people of the same sex. i've learnt to take people for what they are and if anyone decides not to accept me for me then that's their problem.

Posted

Agreeeeeeed. I thought the LGBTQ community was all about tolerance? If bisexual people are not included, wtf is the B for?!

The novelty things is annoying. But everyone just stand up for yourself! And we an support eachother

Tor_Saff
Posted

it should be about acceptance if anything

Posted

i am dating a guy right now.. a very feminine guy. lolol but ive always dated girls. couldnt ever keep a relationship with a guy. i hated the thought of a man touching me... like that... so the relationships with the guys were more like close buds. they were sometimes abusive, but i just profiled men as violent. i think the reason why most in the LGBT community dont really know how to look at someone whos bi, expecially a bisexual women is b/c 96% of the time, for bisexual women, at the end they always end up with a man. so its kind of like a girl experimenting and playing around with girls every once in awhile, but then in the end shes always liked men. bisexual to most, is a deformity of the orientation.. and i may be bi, but i sort of agree with this accusation.

Posted

i'm bisexual and the hardest part for me is making people understand what that means to me. I feel taht it's more about that I find women and men attractive. It's not about being with a men or a women. I've never had a problem with lesbians. I never dated one but i've talk to some about it mostly ages gets in the way it's never been about me being bi.

Posted

Age can be a problem, true, but, It is more about LOVE than anything else. Try being with a woman sometime, I did, and I found out that a woman can be a better support in certain cases, as they understand women better. I also love the feel of women. I have an easier time talking to men, but women understand me better, Does that confuse anyone else, or am I just totally confused??

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

Tammy that makes total sense to me. ::nods::

jessicazylee
Posted

I believe love is the most important thing... but my personal experience is more drama and more headaches when I'm with women. I think it's because i grew up with 3 brothers, and still prefer men as friends than women [so, more nurture issues than nature]

Tor_Saff
Posted

Nicole: "at the end they always end up with a man. so its kind of like a girl experimenting and playing around with girls every once in awhile, but then in the end shes always liked men"

i completely disagree with this. i'm bi 50/50 each way but i honestly dont see myself ever being with another guy unless they're 1 in a trillion.

jessicazylee
Posted

@becky and @nicole
whenever i get treated as if i'm going to leave a person, then yes, i'm going to leave that person since they're obviously not taking me seriously. if i were single, i would like to meet a nice girl and get to know her. but if they give me that kinda attitude... yea i'm not gonna stay.

Tamika_Taylor
Posted

I totally agree with Jessica that love is the most important thing in the relationship. And to Rebecca, I appreciate your words on what I talked about regarding my father. He's a selfish ass but I know better to not be anything like him. And from talking to my brother, I guess because he found out about me, he no longer want any contact with his other children which is what I have been trying to pursue for the past four years. You think after being taunting and pointing about my weight and how I live my life, I want to continue something with a parent who can't sit down and know their child instead of changing them? I won't stand for that! I only said I would lose the weight so he would be happy about something but it's the parent who has to make children happy and then the child can make their parents happy. It's a two-way deal. I don't hate him, I hate how he's tried to change me and how he altered everything in my family. I do love both sexes but who knows what it will be now. I haven't been with girls for so long, its makes me think one side is better than both but it doesn't mean I don't love my bisexual sisters on this site. Thanks. I appreciate of the words and topics to keep my mind clear.

Posted

Wow, ladies...things are so screwed up sometimes. This chat helps me keep things in perspective. Sometimes you don't know how straights or gays are going to take you. We're all PEOPLE! We don't have three eyes and webbed feet! I know everyone isn't that narrow minded, but damn, why do we encounter the same lousy stereotypes? Why are we shunned? Sometimes dirty looks and feelings are worse than stones. Emotions are fragile enough. Even if I date women exclusively, which is what I intend to do, I still am attracted to men, although I won't have sex with them. I don't think that's fair to a man, especially after you've been dating a while, to say, I like you, but by the way, we can't fuck. Their expectation is, "hey, I like/love you, you like/love me, don't you think we can be intimate now?" I don't want to lead men on to think that we can be sexually active ALL THE TIME. I just don't want that. i can't handle that, not physically. Very few men would accept a woman in a long term relationship or marriage that would not be able to accommodate their physical needs of regular sexual activity, each week...especially in the beginning when you WANT IT ALL THE TIME...Unless the man is gay and wants to see his lovers and allows his wife to see hers...or he's asexual and doesn't have sex at all...with anyone. So, women establish a true bond and connection with me, physically, emotionally, and otherwise that men cannot. It's that simple. Technically, I guess I am a lesbian by default. But that won't stop me from identifying myself as bisexual. Therefore, many lesbians view us as off limits. Hang in there and stand your ground, everybody!

Tor_Saff
Posted

Daille, i love to read what you have to say. you have some wise words.

Posted

Ok you guys yes love is the most important thing it always is I never said it wasn't was just saying that age is what got in the way so she decided to be just friends and she wasn't in love with me and i was falling for her to fast she said. She had an age limit and i was too young. it wasn't my choice it was hers but i'm sure if she wa sin love with me age would of had no effect on us but because she wasn't it did. LOve is always the most important always

Posted

Thank you Becky! I'm growing all the time... Very true Amanda! Love is what matters...wish everybody felt that way

Posted

Well if you want to be happy you have to listen to your heart and your heart will lead you to love one way or another so the people that don't feel that way must not want to be happy. I understand what you mena its bad when people let family friends belifes age or anything else get in the way.

Posted

Yeah.