Cyril_Biang

FreeDOm to LoVe - Gay Guys! <3

Cyril_Biang
Posted

PEoPLe HaVE DiFfERiNg CoLoRs aNd RaCe aNd ArE DIfFeReNT In THeIR SoCIaL aNd SeXUaL ORiEnTaTIoN AnD PrEFeREnCES. BuT WhATeVeR DIfFEReNCeS OnE MaN HaS OvER ThE OThER, eVERY PeRSoN AnD EVeRY CuLTuRE DeSiREs 2 Be TrEaTeD JUsTLy.....Be URSELF!!!

Alex_Junge
Posted

all people are equal , the color is only a sort of sign like different cocks (size)
We should treat one another as human beings. But i like to see other colored men and act with.

Cyril_Biang
Posted

haha..i agree..

Posted

Ha Now I know where you know me from Cyril.
Good words !!

One thing I like about growing up as a gay man is that not fitting the typical mold I had to make a lot of decisions about how I was different and how I would cope with that. I think it made me a better person because I got used to asking a lot of questions and examining things critically. It also fostered an independence from the need to conform to some brain dead thoughtless norm. I live my life very consciously now, and feel like I have the ability to make good choices versus running with the pack.

Its really important to be outselves and not never discourage people from being who they are. To be open to differences, even if they are not like ourselves, and to enjoy people for what positive things that they bring to the world.