Cameo_J_Salazar

what type of girl - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i would want a gurl that looked like Eva Mendez....long legs, long brown hair, beautiful body...thats why shes a dream..shes too perfect for me

Posted

well by looks it would be her personal beauty. now her personality would be sweet, childish but knows when to be serious, smart, funny, can have a good time. she is patient and lets things take time. is independent. loves kids and thinks highly of marriage.

Hope_Reyes
Posted

This is an easy topic to discuss. I want a gurl who isnt childish, and stuck up. I dont deal with childish games and stuck up women are not my type, simply because they think they have to have everything in the world and im only willing to give my all or what i have. If she cant respect that than theres an issue.

Anywho, i want a gurl who isnt childish, wont lead me on, wont fuck me over, and WONT WALK ALL OVER ME.

I like a woman for her personality and her beauty and the way she
carrys herself. I kno that sounds corny but i look at how a woman carrys herself. I guess its my turn on.

Good attitude, great personality, smart, can make me laugh, knows when to be serious, patient, is ready to commit and is ready for marriage and children.

Posted

oh my bad i was talking fantasy hahahaha.

my perfect gurl would be someone who is beautiful inside and out. good personality and good sense of humor. Loves to just chill and bs...not all about sex but a bomb when it does come to sex (cuz i love what i do and im damn good at it) doesnt want to rush but is ready for all the love i have to give.

Kim_Lew
Posted

I would want someone who is at least a bit older than me (and acts like it), loves to give attention and talks confidently, even if she doesn't always feel it. I want someone with an open sense of humour. (Who takes humour as it comes. EG She wouldn't get pissed off at something silly on a comedy show, since it is obviously there for comedic purposes) I want someone who likes to make decisions but isn't a hard ass about ALWAYS being in charge.

Ultimately, I want someone who'll be with me cause she wants to be. (And I feel the same way of course, XP)

jessicazylee
Posted

uuuuh I dont think I'm allowed to think about it while I'm dating a guy :P

Marisa_Wall
Posted

someone who wouldnt hurt me, wouldnt lie wouldnt cheat and that would give me the respect and love that i gave them

Nebelpfade
Posted

Somone that id be comfy with, with any aspects.

Kc_Divney
Posted

don't care bout looks. just has to have a super open mind about everything, can stand up for herself, strong willed, has common sense, can laugh about the simplest things, and make a random adventure out of anything (:

Kc_Divney
Posted

oh yea and trust is a big thing lol

Stepha_Zapata
Posted

If I could create my own girl who she would able to talk about nothing for hours. She has to have the most beautiful brain. But then she has to know how to laugh, humour is so important. She would be a feminist. I'm always a sucker for freckles and dimples so let's throw that in there. I think most of all, she'd know what she wants and would stick up for it. None of those girls who run after they wriggle their way into your heart.

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

If I nitpicked every detail I would say a Japanese girl (could be any ethnicity, I just find them the most attractive personally) who has long black hair down to her butt or longer.

Someone whose personality is so sweet like my favorite girl here on Gays, but also very mature. Most of my friends are 20 years older than me, almost all are 10 years older than me, and I get along better with all of them way more than I ever do with anyone my age. So I wouldn't care if this 'perfect' girl were 10-20 years older than me. Someone with a good head on their shoulders who knows what they want in life and are looking for a partner who will help them achieve it.

Just for the sake of having fun, bonus points to her if she was a martial artist or wanted to learn because it's a fun sport and sometimes you need to kick your partner's ass without them taking it personally.

Recreational activities are wonderful. As Kim Lew was saying, confidence is very important too.

Posted

people have high expectations i guess. I mean ok you can be alittle picky on ur partner of choice but nobody is ever gonna be as perfect as we picture them to be sorry to burst your ladies bubbles

Posted

I am not very picky. I just have some things that annoy me or are turn offs if you may say. and others that are turn ons. just a few things that I look for in a girl. most other traits don't bother me.

Posted

My idea of the perfect girl is not someone with bright blue eyes, or shiny blonde hair, or a perfectly fit body.

I could honestly care less about looks. The thing I look for most in a girl is a great personality. Someone who is kind but also has a sense of humor. Someone who is youthful and fun but also knows when to be serious.

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

I'm sure most if not all of us go by personality more than looks, but there's no problem with expressing personal preferences of what we find attractive.

Nebelpfade
Posted

I like peoples personality the most, then you put some looks after, attraction is a thing to take in count too somewhere after all. Combine both, you got a perfect girl for ya, but don't let go of her hand. When you get a friend, a woman, you tend to know her personality and thats what makes ya be friends or lovers. Otherwise, it would only be sex.

Posted

Physically...I'm not too picky, though I prefer light eyes and dark hair haha. I liek my girls shorter than me too, though I won't object to anyone based on height alone.

Personality:maturity is always a good thing.Intelligence is a must too. Someone who knows how to joke around, but can be serious when the situation calls for it. Sweet and caring without being overbearing. (ie. OMG I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN AN HOUR!!) and would e willing to give my hobbies and interests a shot, provided I did the same for them!

Posted

The type of girls I like Are sweet, funny, love kids, and caring. I like a girl who can trust me and not care to change a thing about me. I am a sucker for green eyes, dark hair and freckles. They don't have to be combined but the would be great! lol! When I look at a girl I want to see open and honest eyes. I also want her personality to be random I guess, don't really know how to describe without sounding weird. Mostly I just want a girl that isn't afraid to be herself.

Posted

now if i could create my perfect girl i would let her steer.i love a girl that ca handle being in charge.bossy but not to much .i need a girl who can keep my mind on her .i'd love spending hours in bed with her.the simple thing would make her happy and she would be the roll to my rock.. funny,smart,cooks,and loves music and art.

Posted

wait she would have to have that touch of damn girl you got me rapped around your finger.plus the bed room can get a little freaky,ahh that would be nice..

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

When it comes to women looks don't matter so much. She would be smart first and foremost, I have no patience for stupid people. She would be creative and original, she wouldn't care about fashion rules, like myself. She would be someone I could spend hours talking with about anything and nothing.

Posted

Wow i have that girl woohoooo!

Mercedes_Torres
Posted

ive already found the perfect girl, shes my best friend, and the love of my life.
but certain circumstances prevent us from being together.
but im content just being her friend.