Mary-j0y

is it true lesbians.... - Lesbian Ladies

Mary-j0y
Posted

so i told my sister that i need to date a lesbian because i dont trust my girl cuz she is bi, but she said "lesbians dont date BI girls, they only have relationships with other lesbians" she said that is what her lesbian friend said, is this true ? and why?.......i need to hear it from a lesbians point of view..

Posted

THat's so not true my girlfriends ex is bi and they was together ten years. I guess it's really just who you are like me personally I wouldn't date someone bi while others will....

Posted

i fink it goes from person 2 person really. personally dating a bi girl wouldnt bother me but others may not like it or trust them.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well, the first girl I liked said she doesn't date BI girls as an excuse.

Damarys_Torres
Posted

I agree with kim it really does vary from person to person... Though I think that some lesbians don't like to date bisexuals because they are afraid that their partner might leave them from a guy. That's just my theory

Posted

I don't like to date bisexuals. I have had 2 of my exes leave me for guys. Most of the bisexuals I've dated like women, but they tell me that they will ultimately be with a guy in the end. So I really don't like to date bisexuals. But that is mainly from my bad experiences!

Posted

I have noticed that a lot of lesbians wont date Bi girls. I being one of them. I just cant have sex with them. It feels wrong. Then there is the whole competing thing. I have enough to worry about trying to fend off the other lesbians, I really don't need to fight off the dudes as well. I have broken my own rule of never dating Bi chicks twice, and they both turned out bad. When it gets to difficult to be a lesbian, Bi chicks just go right back to men. it's a convenient escape. But they make good friends.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well, some BI's tend to go over one side more than another one. Many might go for guys, but there are still some who goes for girls without leaving them for a guy. But there is some respect to have into that id say.

Angie_Costanzo
Posted

i've dated/been with a lot of bi gurls, i dont mind it. maybe thats just me i've never experienced the whole gurl leaving/cheating on my with a guy, but maybe i have just been lucky lol. well thats just my point of view, everyones preferences are different, hope that helped gurl.

Posted

i would not date a girl that is BI because she likes guys and girls and i wanna date a girl that only likes girls and only dates girls cuz she might date u then break up with u then she hookes up with a guy and tels him bout u and makes fun of u

Nebelpfade
Posted

But did ya ever dated a BI to know that Chrissy ?

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Ahh the good old Bi convo. This never gets old. Lol no offense but it never gets old. As opposed to what your sister said?
Lesbians try not to date bisexual women. Only because of one issue: Cheating, and the fact that the bisexual woman might start thinking she isnt gettin any dick an will in fact tell you that you dont have the equipment a man has. Ive been told this before by a bi woman i dated. More like we just spent 1 night together and she was really cool.
I got to know her we talked, hanged out, chilled, kicked it, whatever they call it
nowadays. She told me that she couldnt date a woman for to long only because women dont have that equipment that men have. I got irritated about this fact and it pushed me off.

Look the only thing im trying to say here is Lesbians dont date Bisexual women, for the fear of that fact. I mean you never know sure you could date a bisexual woman but what happens when she turns around and tells you that shes tired of the pussy and only wants dick?
Sure you could use a strapon on her during sex but you have to think about it,
Did you please her?
Was she satisfied?

If no to any "if this situation ever did happen with a lesbian woman dating a bi woman" then the only thing you could do is let her go.

Its ok to date a bi woman i guess but again as said theres always gonna be that if and or butt in the relationship and it will only be so long or so little time before she turn around and says she doesnt want pussy anymore.

I rest my case end of convo.
=)

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Lol i know this subject to very well. Only because of what happened that one night with that bi chick. Never again. Im a dyke right, i pleased her and hey i expect something back in return. 50/50 You know? So instead i get nothing back. Sucks. Looks like i wont be dating a bi women for a hella while and by that i mean to say i prob wont after that experience =)

Posted

Yeah I hear you there. Been there, done that, will never go back. I love pleasing but there has got to be some release for me as well.

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

I have no problems with bi gils, but they need to know exactly what their sexual orientation is. Because I won't bother testing relationships with people who are still trying to figure out their sexuality. It just ends up in a huge mess when they realize they're really straight.

Fucked up 8 months of 2009 for me. >_>
8 months wasted.

Angie_Costanzo
Posted

damn ladies, im sorry yall have had bad experiences with bisexuals but all ur really talking about is the pleasure part of the relationship...what about the other things like taking her out too dinner or buying flowers or leaving cute notes in her car like..the nice love stuff, its not all about sex. and just because youv'e had one or two bad relationships w/bi chicks doesn't mean they are all like that, one of my exs was bi and we were madly in love with each other...she never once said any of those things to me like Hope was talking about and to this day we are still great friends. maybe i've been lucky but i've had tons of fun with the bi gurls i dont wana put anyone down for liking both sexes, kinda unfair....yeah thats about it for me.

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

In my personal case me and my potential partner never had sex, our relationship was never official, but I was lost in a false sense of security that wasn't reality so when things changed it was a huge change for me. So technically it was more platonic than romantic. We knew each other for 2 years and lived together for that last 8 months as roommates as I helped her get out on her own.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well for my part, Remrie, over the last year, I opened myself to accept the idea that I wans't straight at all, thought I was BI and ended up accepting that only women attract the hell out of me. For short, realised I was a lesbian. Soo maybe for you, you had bad experiences with BI's but to generalize every BI's to be like that is a lil to much. As Angie says, it's not only sex, but someone who understand them, is there for them, cares about them and much more. The girl that I love right now is BI, but when I talked to her, she was the same as me, soo I asked her if she wasnt a lesbian actually. Many might doesn't know their sexual orientation very well because some are more introverted than others. They need maybe more time to open up their minds, up to the facts that they are GAY. But then, that's my thought about it.

Posted

well... in my experience, i dont think any labels are appropriate. every girl i dated was "straight" before me, then after me they became "straight" again. i only date girls, but some girls date guys, some date both. i really dont think that when someone is interested in someone that they say "oh hey im gonna like that person cuz they have a dick." i think its more of a "well hey this person seems pretty cool id love to hang out with them, wait, theyre pretty attractive too."

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm bisexual, and I have yet to be in a relationship with a lesbian. Why? Because so far all the lesbian girls I've dated treat me like shit, since they think I'm only with them until I find a guy. And if they treat me like that, then obviously the relationship isn't going to last.

In addition, there's a numbers game. Who am I going to encounter more: men who like women, or women who like women?

Jennifer_Melbar
Posted

i think it just depends on peoples personalities

Leah_Dickson
Posted

Exeryones diff. some lean more twards girls some twards boys. Personally if you rather have a male then a female then i dont want to date you but thats just my own insecurity. Angie has a point many of us have issues with our own identification and putting another label on somone just because they appriciate both is wrong.It really depends on the person and how you two connect. I must say that when i'm flirting with a bi chick though i will keep my guard up more simply because i dont want to be used as an experiment. or for attention. So i have to say while most lesbians wont it's because of there own insecurities but there are most certaintly lesbians who do date bisexuals. I have to ask though are you really questioning your own identity over this simple statment from your sister?

Posted

Wow, that's just biphobia honestly. I've met tons of "lesbians" who then go out with dudes! and are like ohh well maybe I'm not a lesbian after all. Almost every lesbian I know has had sex with a guy in her lifetime. The only reason I'm not out as a lesbian is because I can be in love with a guy though I'm not neccessarily attracted to them physically. I AM BI and I like ladies more than ANYONE.

Bottom line is if you start to like a girl, who likes girls, go for it. Does it really matter? Would it be worse if they leave you for a guy than a girl? Lesbians will leave you for someone else too. It's the person, not the sexuality.

Lucy_Maskell
Posted

ok well i have read some of the comments and you all have god points i understand why lesbians dont want to date bi but . from the point of view of being bi myself i have never found an issue i have wanted to date a girl for a long time. if i was with a girl them i am with the girl, i purfer girls over guys and i find there body greatly attractive. i would not cheat of a girl for a guy because that is just the same as cheating with a guy and guy. if you cnat trust your relationship becasue you are woried of cheating them you shouldnt be in the relationship in the first place. a relationship with some one you love should be the only thing. girls that are lesbians shoulnd be worried about dating a bi giril because you are dating the girl not her past, you are dating the things you like about that girl not that she also finds guys attractive. i have never had a long term relationship with a girl because i am scared she wont like me for my past i am scared i wont be good enough and i am scared that because of too many people judging people that just cant make up there mind on what sex they are. i want to live feel and have a women in my life as a relationship people that are scared of dating a bi women are being closed minded if you truly love someone then her feelings of liking guys shouldn't matter. lesbian are just as likely going to cheat with another girl as bi are going to cheat with a guy i think people should really look at everyone and see them as who they are and really look at the person from the inside please guys dont hold being bi as a bad thing get to know the indivdual first love lucy xxxxxx