Alex_Ressler

ULTIMATE DILDO CHALLANGE! - Gay Guys! <3

Alex_Ressler
Posted

How many dildos can you fit up your ass? I fit 2 i dare you to beet my challange! 8=D

Posted

no I can only fit 1 at time. You very hot and sexy. How mean gay guy have you had in the pass year? How mean boyfriend have you had in pass year?

Mike_O'Neil
Posted

Two?!?! I'm impressed!

Posted

I have one that's as bg around as two...does that count?

Posted

Let see your big one (dick)

Adrian_Wong
Posted

OMG
can i see!!
i already feel tight with one

Mike_O'Neil
Posted

Now we're talking, let have a show and tell

David_Wright
Posted

2??

Posted

if you can fit two up your ass, I'd like to know the guys who have fucked your ass. lol

Posted

Let get it on by link up to each other.

Adrian_Wong
Posted

wow
that would be kinky lol

Ahmad_Khan_41312
Posted

if u can fit 2 in ur ass then it cant b called an ass it shall b called a cupboard

Posted

Let see how big your ass is. Is it then 4mm? My is 6mm.

George_Franz
Posted

LOL, A cupboard that is too funny. I am not the type to play with dildos, but I had a boy friend years ago that had one called BAM!! I cant see anyone putting something that big up their ass! Watch out, get used to putting too much in there and you will only be satisfied with fisting! Not that there is anything wrong with it.

Posted

So if you had boyfriend did fuck your ass? and what happen to him? I would like to get fuck tonight but there is no one around here that will do it. I always looking for boyfriend any taker out there.

George_Franz
Posted

LOL, with all of my boyfriends I have been more of the Top man, but as the relationship goes on roles do have a tendency to get more and more grey. I guess that is why I consider myself Top/Vers.

Posted

Good for you. I would like to meet you. So lets meet. if you went more info and not went to use this site then just e-mail dan.mcgibbon@rogers.com

George_Franz
Posted

Check out the Leather and Spokes weekend July 9th, you can meet me there, and have a great time if you like to go camping!

George_Franz
Posted

About 7 hours from you in Michigan, Saugatuck! Not far from one of the hottest Dance clubs/Resorts in the mid west. There will be a hot DJ there from one of the Clubs in Chicago too! He is spinning on Saturday night too!

Posted

where is it? I live in Barrie on Canada.

Posted

can I fly there? what do I need to bring with my?

George_Franz
Posted

You could fly to Michigan and then drive 2 hours, but I dont think driving would be best, It is a camp ground with cabins ( dont know if any are open for that weekiend now) There is also a few places near that are B&Bs and Resorts. Look into the area and check out the Event int he Events section. there is some info about it there!

Posted

i can put 2 in him if i take my time

Posted

Thank you I won't be able to come that weekend but I would like to come and see you in the Spring.