jessicazylee

want to meet some people - Bi Bi Bi Women

jessicazylee
Posted

hiii, I'm kinda new'ish here. I've been a lurker for quiet a while, my friend originally created this account for me as a prank, and I took it over shortly afterward.

i am interested in discussions about serious topics and random topics as well.

i am NOT interested in getting hit on or hooking up.

...and if u're curious, my profile picture is of my sorority. I'm the Asian girl in the black adn white stripes. go GAMMA RHO LAMBDA, progressive sorority [with only one straight sister and a brother!!]

May_Tham
Posted

that sounds creepy, u quiet lurker u. anywhoot w.e ur into or want to talk about, there will be someone here to respond.

Veena_Putnam
Posted

Hi jessica, Nice to meet you. i am looking for friends as well. I have lost alot of my friends to an abusive ex, so ive decided to look for some more. I hope we get to chat more!

Posted

Hey, I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you! You can always add me and chat; I don't bite and I love new friends. =]

Jennifer_Melbar
Posted

hello im new here 2 ne one wanna chat

Caryn_D_Prescott
Posted

I'm Caz. I've been on this site for a couple months now. I haven't posted 'cos I don't have much to talk about. I want to connect with more bi people, esp. women.

Posted

Hi Ladies,
I'm Tammy. Nice to meet you all. I am a cowgirl, I also have lost alot of friends to abusive exes, and have been a victim of abusive exes. I am now trying to find good friends. You are all welcome to add me to chat or whatever, I am on this site 2-3x a day. If I don't get back to you right away, it's cuz my putter is messing with me, but i will get back to you.

Veena_Putnam
Posted

Hi caryn and Tammy. sounds we are all on the same boat. i hope we can be friends. Hope yu have a wonderful weekend!