Sierra_Brown

i met someone yay me!! - Bi Bi Bi Women

Sierra_Brown
Posted

i went to this gay club in n.y and i usually go out with my friend j.p, the club is called the cock (lol i know right?, the cock?) and i went because i havent seen my friend in months and i liked the fact that no men would hit on me. just as i was thinking about leaving i accidently bumped into this guy , i said i was sorry and turned to make my way to the bathroom he grabbed my arm and asked me who i was here with i told him,and then instead of going to the bathroom we danced together and dancing lead to kissing and the kissing blossomed into touching. when the last call for alcohol rang out i guess my friend was ready to leave, so i exchanged numbers with tito and went home. we've been texting eachother since then and ive only seen him once after meeting him at the cock; whats troubling me is he told me the reason y he was there....he's a gogo dancer, now b4 u read n e further i dont judge i used to be dancer too (well when i was a lot smaller anyhow) so i can dig it but at the same time he's dancing for men and ive seen how most of the gay men interact with the dancers i dont want to make him feel some kinda way if i ask him about it. and i kinda think he only wants to sleep with me but he keeps saying he intrested in seeing me and sex doesnt have to be in the equation. the more i get to know him the more i like him idk maybe im being a little negative about how it can turn out.

Posted

Sierra,
Congratulations!! I see you are having some concerns already. I can only give advice based on my own experiences.
1) Get to know him as a person before moving it to a more serious level.
2)Before going to bed with him, ask him to get tested (that's how I lost my cousin).
3)Listen to your concerns. They may be warning signs of something much worse. (ex: my 2nd husband made me nervous to be around him, turned out, he was an abusive man. The reason he had a girlfriend (he's straight) in 15 years, after I left him the first time.)
My point?: Be careful, sweetie.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

thanks i was thinking almost the samething and no it probaly wont be serious i already have a boyfriend well my daughters father and i kinda just want to have a summer fling i have been with my boyfriend for 6 years but he's been cheating on me, now hold on no im doing a tit for tat thing i didnt even know i would meet someone that piqued my intrest like this guy does i not even sure im going to ever have sex with him either. but yeah im going to tell him to get tested n e way u never know and im going to ask him a few questions about him i have a right to know thanks boo u've been really helpful

Posted

You are very welcome, sweetie. Be careful with that ti for tat thing, it backfired on me. I thought if I went out on him, it would get his attention, but he never noticed. (my first husband, that is)

Sierra_Brown
Posted

nah its not like i want to cheat because he is i really just want to get to know this guy and if thats if im feeling him ill just tell my boyfriend i cant be with him i dont want to do the tit for tat thing i'm not married to him and i think its ok to have options i know that i have to much respect for myself to cheat on him eventhough he is doing it to me. oh crap i just read what typed before u responded what i meant was im not trying to do the tit for tat thing lol thats what i get for typing to fast sorry boo

Posted

That's good to hear, sweetie. Keep respecting yourself, all will go better that way for you.

Sierra_Brown
Posted

thanks ill try my damndest to stick to it lol