Matty_Estrada-Cain

randomness - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i think i am a rather good looking person. Right? okay. anyways after i started this discussion my ex started calling and texting an calling some more. anyways i had just posted an ad on CL, yeah i know you dont have to say it. anyways i got hella responses from them, but not offers i wanted to take. why is it that everyone seems to think i need rough NSA sex? i mean seriously. how is that supposed to help? well ok i was tempted with a few of them, even made plans to meet up with one of them. then the ex started calling. i finally picked up and she was crying so much. now i am not comfortable with tears on a good day, so i didnt handle her tears very well. she told me she didnt fuck her, that they only got hot and heavy and made out. what ever the fuck that means? cuz i remember our "make-out" sessions and when i picture her doing that with someone else, i want to go track HER, and by HER i mean the person she fucked around with, down and rearrange her face. anyways sorry i keep going off on a tangent. we talked on the phone, i yelled, she yelled, she cried, i felt like crying. all i know is that i love her, and i believe that she loves me. a part of me can understand how she did what she did. she is not a drinker, hell she gets drunk off two beers, and she was drinking hard liquor. so i can understand how it happened i guess. but i dont want too. before she came along i admit i was a bit of a player, dating a new girl every other day. sure i have had relationships before her, but they always fizzled out because everytiime emotion became involved i backed off. hell i ran away. i dont know if i am ready to let her go. i told her i would give her another chance. everyone deserves a second chance right? yeah i know this is getting long, but all my friends are tired of hearing about it, so here i am. i honestly dont know if i can ever trust her again. everytime i dont know where she is, or who shes with. wondering all the time. do i love her enough to move past her fuck up? thats what i have been thinking about all yesterday and today. when we first started going out, i thought she would just be another love-em-and-leave-em type, but it wasnt. somehow she did something no one else could do, she tamed my wildness i guess you could say. i am so not making myself sound like a good person, good thing i never cared what anyone thought about me huh. i dont even know what i was trying to say here. what would you do if you were in my shoes? if you loved someone, and they cheated on you but didnt fuck this person, could you forgive them? could you offer them a second chance?

Bobbie_Jo_Conner
Posted

hi hun I couldnt but love can make you do funnyt things I say. Everyone should get a chance. If she really is sorry and loves you she want do it agian. cheating is cheating. Hun everyone desver happeniess. I know what its like to be cheating on its not fun at all. I dont want you to give her anther chance and it not work out i would feel bad. Either way I hope everything works out in your favor hun if you need someone to talk to I am here hun

Posted

I know I am still kinda young but truthfully I know both, cheating and being cheated on. I still hate myself for cheating because she was a great girl and the person I cheated on her with cheated on me with my cousin. I haven't been with her since. what I would do in your shoes though is maybe casually date and see if she is willing to prove herself. lay down your rules and tell her what it might take to earn your trust again. casually dating will show her that you have no problem dating other people and that if she really wants you to herself she should try hard. if I am making any sense. don't make it easy for her because even just making out is like cheating to me so she shouldn't get off with just a light slap on the wrist. make her work for it and she is less likely to do it again.

Posted

its over. i told her i would try but i wanted to sit down and talk. we did. i did something i have never done in my life, i actually talked about what i was feeling. ha. that went so well. all she had to say was " ya i got im sorry".

Posted

i didnt mean to press send. im 23 fucking years old. its really over. the top top was supposed to say, (all she had to say was "ya i got it, im sorry"). its like what she did, didnt matter. then she told me, she lied to me. that her and CRESSA, she told me her name, have been seeing each other for about two weeks. that they have fucked. she said and i quote "after i told you i cheated on you, i felt so bad and i just wanted you back, but she talked to me and said it was just guilt. i fucked her. i fucked her alot." those where her words. i swear to god if i thought it was okay to hit women, i would have knocked her the fuck out. it was like a big fucking game to her. well shit i am no ones fool. well i feel better now that i said all that. gonna grab me a few beers, go check out my old haunts, maybe take some of those girls up on there offers. sounds like the cure to me.

Posted

she sounds really immature and people like that piss me the hell off. they really need to grow up or they are gonna end up alone because everyone will realize she just plays games and no one wants to be with someone they know will play games. your better off. might be hard to accept but you are. she don't sound like she is worth anything. go have fun and find some pretty girls to talk to. trust me it helps lol.

Posted

well i am feeling kinda immature right now. who knew huh? lol. i swear i am usually not like this. but i think i am allowed to act like an immature little boy after this. though it will pass by tomorrow. well i am off. got a hot date with a bottle and girl.

Posted

that sounds like a lot of fun. but why are you feeling kinda immature now?

Posted

hell i am not even going to mention out loud what i did to get my revenge. lol. it was horrible. it made me feel better but it was horrible. lol