Kim_Batin

cant keep a gf - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i used 2 b bi and never was able 2 keep a relationship 4 long i was even worse wid girls. now i am lesbian it hasnt gotten any better and i rarely meet ppl. i dont no wa am doin rong. any help

Posted

you're 19! that's so young!! just take the time to find out who you truly are and go with that... whoever appreciates you for you will turn into a long relationship... give it time and enjoy what you have now!

Posted

i cant even approach ppl and ppl dont approach me so i find it hard even to find sum1 2 b a potential gf

Posted

sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone. if you don't talk to someone, you're never going to meet someone special. what's the worst that can happen? rejection? yeah, rejection sucks, but then you try again. it gets easier every time you approach a girl. for now, just go out and enjoy time with your friends, and you'll meet someone.

Nebelpfade
Posted

I never had a girlfriend since im out of the closet, ive been rejected twice this year and I still go forward and have the guts to ask a girl out. Why ? Because even if im introverted, I don't wanna be alone forever.

Posted

i asked a girl and less than a week later she dumped me this was wednesday just gone.

Posted

exactly... you're ensuring being alone if you don't ask someone out... take a chance.

Posted

but to be dumped as soon as we got together is terrible exspecially as i really liked her

Jalisa_Holmes
Posted

If yuh really lyk her den duh everything yuh can 2 keep her

Posted

yeah, but relationships come and go. every relationship you're ever going to be in is going to fail until one doesn't... you're 19. you couldn't have been THAT invested in that girl if you'd been going out with her for a week. another girl will come along that'll fit with you better.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Only passion can make a relatonship last forever, and sometimes, passion isn't there enough or doesn't last. Just get on your feet again and walk, go get a woman who'll be with you for who you are.

Posted

so I gathered that you are 19. just a year older than me if that. my advice is don't look for it much. just enjoy life and take whatever comes. if you just have fun instead of searching for things you tend to have more fun and just be happier in general.and if you are more outgoing with who you are around anyone then girls might be more intrigued and come up to you. after that takes things slow. don't look a few dates ahead just look towards the next date. the less you think in advanced the less hurt you get when it doesn't work out. in other words don't get your hopes up about long term just enjoy the moment.

Posted

ty for your help i just feel like am repeling women somehow i have never had a relationship with one for more than a week. i did really fink women were not attracted to me one bit or want to be with me lol. scary thought tbh.

Nebelpfade
Posted

Well, that must be false to think that! You are cute and attractive.

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Hey! =).
Keep your head up, your still young and you got all the time in the world to do what you want to do. There are some picky women out there and you cant just throw yourself out there or at them "i didnt say you were".
Let them come to you, not you come to them.
Hell look at me. Im 25 yrs old and single. I got 5 more yrs to go before i start planning for my life goal. That goal of mine is to be married by the time im 30 with a steady job, and have a family of my own.
I dont see that happening any time soon and its really gonna set me off.
Im a Hopeless Romantic.
I feel your pain and IDK wtf im doing wrong myself. It sucks.

Good luck with everything and keep your head up

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

Might I recommend the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie? it's a big help for me. I've listened to the audio book over dozens of times.

But don't have negative thoughts about yourself or others, just wait it out and go with the flow. We don't need to get into some "who has it worst" competition. I've been single for 10 years and I'm 23. So I haven't had anyone since I was 13, only kissed two girls in that time. ;D

Focus on what sort of a person you want to be with, and go with the flow to find them. I know what sort of person I look for and that sort of person is an extreme minority so it may take me another 10 years to find them. Just keep going. If people show up in the mean time don't become too obsessed with them unless you feel they are the one. Especially in the teens and early/mid 20's most relationships don't last long.

Dawn_Condon
Posted

If you're only 19 it might be that you're trying to hard to be what others want you to be. Try being who you are, and you'll find someone who's cool with that. I found the love of my life when I was 18. I wasn't looking, but she found me! We've been together ever since, and I'm 26. It'll be 8 yrs in December. SO you never know. But you shouldn't knock yourself out trying so hard. And I second the opionion that you are cute, and women would be silly to not be attracted to you. Just don't try so hard! It'll get easier, as you get a little bit older, and more experienced!