Mary-j0y

Is it cheating ??? - Lesbian Ladies

Mary-j0y
Posted

When you are with a girl and she cheats or ' fools around' with a guy is it cheating?? ... I am with a girl who was dating a guy the same time we hooked up, she did not tell me until 2 months later that she was with him ,and still was I told her I can't be with her if she's with him 4many reasons plus... Ewe gross anywho she left him n we are still 2 gether , but
When I think of this I see her diffrently somewhat shady I guess, but she always says it DOES not COUNT! Cuz he is a dude, so I need advice can u trust a girl who thinks that way? Is it cheating?

Posted

i would say no. it doesnt matter who it is if you're sexually involved with a person whos with someone it's cheating. i think she is trying to justify cheating by saying that because it was with a guy. anyone who fools around while with someone is a cheater. if i was in your situation i wouldn't be able to trust her.
and by the way your gut feeling is almost always accurate. hope that helps. :]

-Sam

Posted

yes its cheating ... Anyone who lies or is with another person sexually regardless of if he is a dude or girl its cheating period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I think it is cheating. If you like / love some ONE that's how it should be... One. Not "testing" two.

Jennifer_Melbar
Posted

honestly im bisexual and even i will tell u if ur wit a girl it's still cheatin even if its wit a dude and visversa

jessicazylee
Posted

being with another person is cheating. gender doesn't matter. now if it's polyamoury... then you need to talk and discuss.

Niamh_Mulvany
Posted

Cheatings cheating. Dosent matter if it's a sexual relationship or not. If ur in a relationship with one person u can't messing round with any1 else. Ppl like her give bi-sexuals a bad name!!!!!

Heather_Petty_34785
Posted

definitely cheating

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Alright here it goes im gonna give you advice and just take it. Its the best thing to do. Cheating is cheating no matter how you put it. Even if you are dating someone and sleep with someone else on the sideline. That still is cheating and IDGAF what anyone on here else says or if they think differently.

If shes not with him and you see her differently the only thing you have to do is tell her whats up or maybe you to need a break for a while? To think things over, clear your head and you will know exactly what you want if you just have time for yourself.

You feel me? Good luck with this. This is the reason why im a lesbian. DUDES=EWW

Posted

its cheating no matter how u look at it if it was a boy or a girl she was sexually and emotional involve with u at the time its cheating unless u guys did an open relationship thing but i'm guessing not the case

Mary-j0y
Posted

wow so it is ay? hmmmm well thank 4 all the comments they are very help full but iam still wondering if she thinks it aint cheating if she will do it again ??

jessicazylee
Posted

tried talking to her?

jessicazylee
Posted

ask her and talk to her. obviously, having sex is cheating, but some people are hazy on grey areas.

what about financial cheating? and emotional cheating? what types of kisses are okay? what about flirting?

for example, in my relationship, my boyfriend considers a guy kissing me cheating. As for girls, on cheek innocent, but on the lips is cheating [either gender]. Me being with another girl is cheating, unless he's invited. Me being with another guy is cheating, and being invited is just scary [hahaha he's so straight].

As for me for him, I find him kissing either sex anyplace cheating. Which is funny since he'd FREAK if a guy kissed him. I consider any sort of sexual contact on his part cheating. Unless it's with his best friend and they're pretending to be gay to scare away some homophobes at a protest [they've done this before, it's hilarious]