Hope_Reyes

Why cant I get over my ex? - Lesbian Ladies

Hope_Reyes
Posted

It was a long distance relationship. I know shes somewhere on this group and the fact that im posting this i can care less because its how i feel. Fuck she fucked me over hardcore. I hate it, still not over her and whenever i hear from her i just cant stand it either. Ive had my fairshare of long distance relationships and just recently got over one. She lives in Ohio and me im in Cali. She fucked me over pretty bad "excuse my language".

Nothing better than being lead on. Said she loved me but only said it so she can please me. Why she did this i have no fucking clue and hate her. She tried getting ahold of me because She wasnt feeling well. Me being the person iam i told her "I never want to hear from you and us talking MAKES ME SICK". Anywho she got on yahoo messenger sent me a IM an fuck IDK said she want feeling good. Me being the person iam, i was nice enough to be there for her just to see if she was ok.

The whole point im tying to make here is i just want someone who will treat me right and not fuck me over like she did. Cant do these Long Distance relationships anymore and i need someone local.

Ladys im single and hey if your in Cali drop me a message.

Amanda_Canada
Posted

true that girl. i hear ya.

Posted

seems like you know exactly what to do. yeh it's cool being nice and helping people but not her. she's just manipulating you and causing you pain.

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Tru that. I honestly cant stand hearing from her, let alone her gettin in any sort of contact with me. As far as im concerned she will never get anywhere in life with the SHIt shes done to. Fuck that, im single now and happy =)

Posted

I know how you feel...only to make it worse my ex just texted me to tell me about her new BOYfriend. -facedesk-...

Heather_McLean
Posted

Every relationship is a learning experience. Try to look at it positively - now you know that LDRs are not for you. Honestly hun, it's not worth your time thinking about her. She obviously has a lot of issues that are making her act horridly. So... smile with the knowledge that you're a nice person and you'll find someone better. x

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Haha hey everyone. Lol i havent been on here since yesterday so yeah im taking your advice. Jen that sucks i hate women like that. Just say fuck and tell her off =). Thats what id do. Gotta love all my exs. Why? They're all my haters n

HATERS
MAKE
ME
FAMOUS =)

Posted

I know how u feel I'm still in love head over heals with my first girlfriend she cheated on me n did me really dirty but after 4 years she left me n now after 3 years of not being together I just recently started being her friend again n it kills me to know she has another girlfriend cus when we hang out its like were still together like if I was still the love of her life but she just tells me that I'm her sometimes girlfriend ugh..

Posted

Im actually friends with all my exs and its hell lol. hahahah bc the one i love alot but shes into alot of bad shit and we argue about dumb shit everytime we talk. the others just want to cause more drama in my life bc they try to still run it even tho we arent together...obviously they r exs for a reason but they just dont get it.

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Im friends with 2 of my exs. One of which i have a strong connection for "cause i lived with her when i was dating her" and the other i talk to "she lives in the same city as i do" now and than and we try to meet up on a friday or saturday to catch up with life; such as her gf, work, school, etc etc.

Its nice cause i know i can trust the both of them but lean on more on my ex that i lived with. Ill admit it that to this day, im still not over her and its been since 2007. Long time huh? I try to move on with my life and if im in a relationship i block everything out and know for sure im ready.

Exs are exs for a reason

Posted

i agree i talk to my ex of 3yrs..she was my first love and went to highschool and college together. So theres alot of history there.

but my recent ex whos in alot of bad shit just really isnt worth trying to fix our friendship bc it is more stress than its worth really. obviously shit went bad for a reason. so i guess i have to let it go...sometime

Posted

wow that is messed up. but most girls are like that...atleast the ones ive met are lol. My ex cheated on me with a girl for 5 1/2 months and i didnt even kno it. I even lived with her... They stole over $500 from my bank account and wrecked my car....She still tries to talk to me til this day and luckily im smart and have passwords on all my accounts hahaha.

Posted

You have a lot of hate miss Hope 8) Let go of the past and just move on 8) Hate isnt as strong as LOVE. So start a new and try again 8) -T

Hope_Reyes
Posted

Lmfao. Maybe you are right i do have some hate you could say, or dislike a few people "not on here" =)
, but i have my reasons why. Someone crosses my path that presses my buttons i can be the biggest bitch you will ever meet.

I dont hold grudges or regrest cause they re a waste of time.
You learn from your regrets.
No dont have alot of hate i just hate my haters. No no wait let me correct myself.

My haters make me famous =).

Dawn_Condon
Posted

Hey Amber, who was the ex? Cause I know how to fuck people up! LOL! I probably know her! But cheaters aren't worth the heartache. Just gotta live and learn!

Posted

the one that cheated on me was butch from delhi

Elena_Eff
Posted

Been there, done that. I was with my ex for three years and she treated me like absolute shit. My advice is just to block every single possible way she can contact you, change your yahoo/aim/whatever name, change your email address, de-friend her on myspace or facebook or whatever social networking sites you're both on and set your profile to private, if she has your phone number, block hers so she can't text or call. Just completely cut her off and don't even think about it or give her any warning beforehand. If you're anything like me you can't get over someone if they're still in your life making you miserable. Good luck and I hope this helps

Posted

ah! My ex got right into a relationship like a week after me, which make me feel like total shit! kept thinking maybe she was cheatin on me and for her to just get invoved wit some other chick soon... eh, love hurts and heartbreak sucks and im still feelin pain over her, i mean i actually thought long and hard of proposing to the girl but i guess things happen for a reason. i miss her but gotta move on. the suckiest thing is she totally treats me like shit and i dont know where that comes frm, cos i havent spoken to her in weeks all of a sudden on fb she hits me up askin if i hit up her new gf which i hadnt, said her new girl knew my name! That aint my problem!!

Posted

My ex still loves me, says everything that she just recently quit doing that was bad for her, was because of me. I broke up with her, because she hurt me in more ways then one, and I didn't hesitate. I loved the time we had together and still think about her, talk to her as a friend, because I never wish ill will on anybody, but it's still crazy, memories come up thatyou wish you didn't you know. And if your alone, you tend to want to talk to that person, but she is in a relationship right now, so yay for all that jazz even though supposedly she says she loves me. I'll always love her, just not like that. -shrugs- I get over things and move on and make sure the next girl isn't just my rebound chicka.