How far have you been with a girl? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

How far have you been with a girl? xx

Posted

i've gone all the way with a girl.and loved every minute of it haha!!

Posted

What turns you on the most?

Posted

hmm that's a tough one. i'll have to go with a woman's ass tho, it's one o the first things that comes in mind hehe

Kimberly_Norman_40522
Posted

I think that kissing ..is the most sensual things in the world...and snuggling....after that,,...l;ong good massages all over, then on to the really sexy part is the womans VA JA JA...mmm..damn I love pleaseing my lady in every way...till she is completely exausted..whew!

Posted

kissing turns me on the most and really gets me in the mood..and i love going down on a woman i could do it forever it's so hot!

Hope_Reyes
Posted

All the way. Cuddling, kissing, caressing, sex, fingering, sex toys, handcuffs, You name it i did it. In my past relationships that is. Oh and to top it off, i turned all my exs bi =).
Love it.
I think kissing is just the most amazing and romantic thing. Nothing can top that off cause thats what gets me in the mood. My bad, what gets me in the mood is if someone kisses me Neck or Ear. Once thats happened its ON =)

jessicazylee
Posted

holding hands. I'm on the reserved side, and don't even kiss unless I'm in a relationship. also, it's widely known I'm bisexual and lots of lesbians don't want to date me because of that. so while i've dated both men and women, so far i've only been in a relationship with guys [3]

Damarys_Torres
Posted

I've gone as far as she would let me sometimes jus kissing and cuddling sometimes all the way

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

I'm a virgin. I had originally shut myself off from all intimate relationships until last year. So for 10 years since age 13, I never had a girlfriend. So I'm inexperienced and quite frankly very easy to seduce because I'm so open about it now. But I've only kissed two girls in the past 10 years.

Being male to female transgender makes relationships challenging.

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

All the way and loved it, but kissing is amazing, I love just making out for hours, it's such a turn on. And then naturally sex is amazing too, I love lesbian sex, there is nothing hotter than going down on a girl and being able to control her breathing and the sounds she makes... mmmmmm sooooo hot!