running into fakes? Tips please - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I've been running into a lot of fakes on this site... please on this chat give away any fakes and give tips to finding out if people are.

Posted

What do you mean by fakes? ...like Men pretending to act like Women? or spam bots? lol

Posted

lol this is pretty ironic 'cause I heard you were a fake :P

jessicazylee
Posted

sweetie, this is a website for people of a sexual minority. naturally ppl want to try and find dates and such on this site as well as network. a dating site is naturally full of people masquerading under false profile pix

those who are real usually hav some sort of display that they're not interested in a relatinship/dating/random play, or arent that attractive, or are genuinely using it for research or networking.

Posted

wow well the only way to really know if there fake or not is ask them to do like webcam on skype or yahoo then you know what they really look like and if they are male or female.!!!

Posted

very true tamara. but only worth the trouble if you feel you're headed for something serious with someone. a couple of months ago there was a big flap over this girl whoo was a total fake. and she was a very good fake. someone thought her pics came off the web. turns out they did.

Posted

wow thats pretty fucked up but you get it everywhere from gays.com to facebook to myspace there are tones of fake people out there!!!

jessicazylee
Posted

bah...i say just dont use online stuff to meet ppl to date. meet people to meet people, make friends whatnot.. but that's it.