Gay Fiction - Writers Nook

Posted

Hey Y'all,
I'm looking for some good gay fiction to put on my summer reading list this year. Any suggestions y'all may have?

Robert_Drake
Posted

Depends on whatcha like. For literary fiction, check out Colm Tobin's THE MASTER. For a beach read, anything by Gordon Merrick.

Eury_Ponios
Posted

You could take a look at my website: http://www.ximerion.com/

Posted

Drag Queen by Robert Rodi, quite hilarious. Faggots by Larry Kramer. My Son, Divine by Frances Milstead (his mother). There you have it. The first 2 are a good read. The last one, anything and everything you'll need to know about the infamous Drag Queen we all know simply as... "Divine".

Posted

ARGH! what is it with LINKS, LINKS, LINKS in here????? I didn't join this group to find LINKS!

Gillian_McInerney
Posted

What's the problem with links? O.o

Posted

Some are broken or they take you else where. Some don't even take you to the designated spot. Pending on my virus program, some sites get flagged and my computer won't budge. Frequent attempts on my part, I get dropped! WTF?? Then I have to return, log in and try again. What a colossal waste of my time! The slightest error when posting a link, can really fuck things up! So this is my bitch about links! Just make sure the link you're posting works... try it out and if it does, then post it. Never assume it does, until you test it yourself! This will save those the agony of ending up in the wrong area.