Adrian_Adams

living a Christian life based around your church - The Gay Christian Network

Adrian_Adams
Posted

living a life of prayer and praise

Posted

I love my church, it is open and conferming church (ELCA) my Pastor is all for gay marrage. Everyone there knows that I am gay and except me as one of the members. I do all the cooking for them (except Sundays). May the church that u go to is the same way.
With Blessings,
Terry Neary

Posted

I am fortunate in being a member of a welcoming and accepting christian church that teaches the bible. Although it is predominately gay we do have some straight couples there as well and one is even a deacon

Posted

Here's a thought, and not to bash anyone but doesn't the bible clearly say it's an abomination for a man to wear his hair long like a woman? Seen the picture of Jesus on this site? LOL Am I confused? Also, wasn't he also a carpenter way back when being a carpenter was a really rough man's job? This pic of Jesus looks a bit fem to be representing the Jewish Carpenter I have grown to know and love. Anybody agree with me that we have created a serious graven image here?

Posted

Unfortunately you are right. No one knows exactly what Jesus looked like and except for Isaiah's prophecy description we have really no idea. I have seen some articles addressing this and from that article being a Jewish male his hair probably was short and curly but what he looked like is anyone's guess. I do agree with you that we have created a image and it would fall into the graven image prohibition. Thanks for pointing this out. I never have considered this before.

Adrian_Adams
Posted

The image that you hold in your heart and and the acceptance of a stranger in our mids us is far more important than than flop-sen and jetsam of Christian'it's faults.I f think only in the words of our Lords Mother ÿour will not mine"