Alex_Gutierrez_41956

I fall into this category o.o - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I am 18 and a lesbian woman! Haha sorry I'm tired and i've joined like... five groups already and I'm running out of clever interesting things to say. Names Alex and I'm pretty sure I'm losing my mind to blank white screens and heavy eyelids... but luckily this hasn't affected my typing skills.

Posted

you know this reminds of a contest some of my friends were having on facebook. They would try to post the most random nonsensical things they could think of. it was rather hillarious.

Posted

Haha yea that sounds like it would be awesome! I should start that with my friends... but if i did they would probably just look at me funny XP so mean! Anyway yea I was tired it was pretty late when I typed that but I didn't want to go to bed... Its sad I was pretty much to lazy to go to sleep... haha

Posted

I don't have those nights anymore...I'm 25 (atleast I'm gong to be this november) and I feel like an old lady already because I have to go to bed early and wake up early and have no social life. so that's not such a bad thing...it just means that you're brain is more interested in your waking thoughts and activities then sleeping. Still love it though....too lazy to go to sleep. That is awesome