When you go out on a date, TIP the server!! - Bi Bi Bi Women

jessicazylee
Posted

Servers only make $2-$3 an hour
read my angry rant about douches who stiff me

http://bit.ly/atxgR9

Rebekah_Dwyer
Posted

Of course! I completely agree! It pisses me off, when people are selfish. If you have enough money to go out to eat, then you should have enough common sense to leave the waiter or waitress an appropriate tip. My parents taught me this at a young age. I generally leave a 20% tip everywhere I go,

jessicazylee
Posted

and then the asshole had the nerve to ask me for my number afterwards! at least his friend [who also stiffed me] didnt harass me.

jessicazylee
Posted

I blanched. But I said it was company policy to not give out our numbers or work hours [which is true]. It's actually pretty easy to stalk someone who works in service... we've filed two restraining orders at our club, and for most restaurants and clubs, that's a rarity [that it's so few]

Posted

If I'm out to eat, and there is a waitress, I tip, I take a taxi ride, I tip, everyone has to make a living, and just because I'm on disability, doesn't mean I can't help out another, ever if I can only afford a dollar or two. (And no, I don't go out to eat often, or take a taxi, but I know what it's like to scrape by on nothing.)

jessicazylee
Posted

almost filed one on an ex once... a male ex at that.

it's interesting to see how tipping varies across genders, races, religions.....

I worked the after-church crowd today, which always epically sucks. got a bible for a tip [how is this supposed to pay my rent?], and a potential stalker who wants to "talk to [me] to help find Jesus Christ"