AnnMarie_Smith

Mind Games ??? Why ??? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Why do girls play this stupid mind game?? Its like a challenge to see if they can get you in their web and then drop you like a sack of rocks. Its not just the younge ones either. When I first came out I noticed all the younge lesbians cheating and playing stupid mind games, so I dated older women and its still the same freakin way. Whats up with this? Is it a virus? GEZZ... I hope its not contagious. LMFOA
Its almost as if you have to build this wall around your heart to protect it from the crazy syco girls.
They use you and abuse you, then when your all dried up they move on to the next trick.
Is there an organization I can join to protest against crazy B*tch*s???

Posted

If there is one let me know because I have the same problem but I'm not alone so I know it's not just me... Maybe we can make up our own organization lol

Posted

lol i dont think its mind games .. they r just just scared or like you said maybe they r b*****. but dude dont let it get you down. there are more better people out there.... Just give them a chance and avoid crazy lol.....

Posted

lol i think woman like to play mind games period thats how they get their fun and cause all sort of drama its like why the hell dont u say what u mean and mean what u says whats up with all the freaking damn head games!

Summer_Smith
Posted

LOL, Ya so true I don't now of one, but if you come cross one let me know.

Posted

LOL i'll let u know but i think its a little impossible because in some sort of way or form every girl likes to play mind games